• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Line_HTX

Man, this ESPN play by play... saying that there's a possiblility for a three-way tie in the AL West when all is said and done, do they want me to faint or something?

I bet Kruk just wants to see that scenario play out.

This game is already over. Pineda's command is just all over the place.

Man, this ESPN play by play... saying that there's a possiblility for a three-way tie in the AL West when all is said and done, do they want me to faint or something?

I bet Kruk just wants to see that scenario play out.

This game is already over. Pineda's command is just all over the place.

I hope it ends in a 3 way tie.

KOSChamp_BruceHarper_ovg9do8v_pglbp3be.jpg

Malo

Banned
Jeff Sullivan@based_ball: Dustin Ackley has improved his season slugging percentage by 66 points since joining the Yankees

Send Jesus back home, Mariners. We'll fix him too.

what's wrong with this fucking fanbase? they aren't showing up to the games, full of yuppies... doesn't help that the Yankees are sleepwalking into the playoffs (assuming they make it) I don't see the point of a wild card game, we'd just manage to find a way to lose. someone tell me the future is going to be alright?

what's wrong with this fucking fanbase? they aren't showing up to the games, full of yuppies... doesn't help that the Yankees are sleepwalking into the playoffs (assuming they make it) I don't see the point of a wild card game, we'd just manage to find a way to lose. someone tell me the future is going to be alright?

You're the Yankees, you have literally unlimited money. You'll be fine.

The AL East is a bloodbath of menstrual dimensions. Teams gutting each other for the division spot and wildcard spot all the same time. Yankees get looped in with all that AL East nonsense as well.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail

Are you at the game?

Top Bottom