• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Enron

Banned
Brandon Beachey DFA'd. I haven't been keeping up with him so I don't know if he's totally cooked or not, but I wouldn't mind seeing him come back to ATL.

Edit: lol Gomez trade. What a great trade deadline this has been! Braves making moves, Rangers making moves, Mets making mov-

Malvingt2

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal
Boras: “The Brewers’ medical staff is as expert and qualified as its reports. Apparently in New York it is viewed as cheesehead medicine.”

Damn...

Boras: “The Brewers’ medical staff is as expert and qualified as its reports. Apparently in New York it is viewed as cheesehead medicine.”

Damn...

Oh good now the Mets have also pissed off Boras who represents fucking half the league.

Great.

BFIB

Damn...
I want a documentary on this whole trade scenario.

eznark

Banned
We need another starter, Cashman, please ACQUIRE ONE.

i

SaintR

Damn...

Fuck boras, he's probably as big a reason to blame for the Mets not getting Gomez.

Let's call a spade a spade here, this "hip issue" is nothing but the mets trying to save face that they don't have the money to take risks, especially with Wright and Cuddy taking up $$ and DL spots.

Sure they would've had Gomez under contract for one more year but after that you think the Mets would've had ANY shot to sign him with boras as his agent? Hip issues, yeah ok Wilpons, real funny.

zroid

Banned
Estrada giving up some serious fly balls tonight. A team with more power than the Royals would be dinging him up pretty hard.

What's up with all these front offices embarrassing themselves lately? The Mets being the Mets, the Marlins being cheap, the Rockies mishandling the way they traded one of their best players ever, the Dbacks trading away one of their top prospects for not being gritty enough...am I forgetting anyone? I know that none of this is new, but it seems like they're all trying to one-up each other.

Travis and EE not even in the lineup :p

not sure a 3 run lead is safe

This is the Blue Jays. No lead is ever safe on either side of the ball.

Travis and EE not even in the lineup :p

not sure a 3 run lead is safe

I think they are going to try

Hawkins -> Sanchez -> Osuna tonight.

They definitely want this to be their 7-9. Maybe they switch Osuna and Sanchez.

If this works on a regular basis it will be just as important as Price or Tulo.

Malvingt2

Sources: #Mets trying to land #Reds’ Bruce. Also exploring other options. Wheeler most likely would go to CIN and maybe one other piece.

jbug617

Banned
Orioles and Brewers talking

@Ken_Rosenthal Sources: #Orioles talking to #Brewers about Parra. Earlier, @LookoutLanding mentioned that RHP Zach Davies could go to MIL.

edit: Posted

I thought Wheeler alone would get the deal done.

Joc's no better Bro. Two jobbers!!

E: Malo, Puig's a poor mans Raul Mondesi. Plus too cocky.
He needs a reality check

This is where I miss Uribe.
Puig stopped playing futbol games and switched exclusively to MLB The Show to improve his hitting. The man is on the right track.

http://www.truebluela.com/2015/7/29/9072013/dodgers-rally-athletics-recap

Any secret to Puig's success?

"I stopped playing soccer video games," Puig said. "I've found that when I play baseball video games, I do better."

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 1m1 minute ago

Sources: #Orioles talking to #Brewers about Parra. Earlier, @LookoutLanding mentioned that RHP Zach Davies could go to MIL.

Top Bottom