• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

That bat speed / exit velocity is pretty legit regardless, though. If he could crank that BB% up to like 8% or something he'd be pretty valuable
Well, that's always been the big question with him. Can he lay off the bad pitches (especially breaking balls) or will he flail away?

Looking like the end of the Jon Jay era in STL.

rando14

Pineda sucking again.

137872c0-ba23-11e4-b970-11146e7a3976_jesus-montero-jpg.jpeg

https://youtu.be/koJlIGDImiU?t=1m4s

RGVNOE

Well, that's always been the big question with him. Can he lay off the bad pitches (especially breaking balls) or will he flail away?

Looking like the end of the Jon Jay era in STL.

I think with time his plate discipline will better, glad he's performing well, and I never felt like Jay should've been starting, always felt like he's a backup guy I hope Matheny realizes that and doesn't try to ease jay back and try to give him a shot to win the spot back

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
So on Sunday Tim Hudson is pitching against the A's. If he wins he then has defeated all 30 teams in the league. Kinda cool.

I can only imagine how pissed off Niese's wife must be.
Lol Niese. His wife's having a kid and he pitched. I dunno guys

The Mets didn't have a contingency planned. 9 months to fucking plan for this and they had nothing, pretty sure they slashed his tires or something.

Still though I pity him, his wife will NEEEEEEEEEEVER forgive him.

Now that the Astros have Kazmir, I think they could be a force in the playoffs. Teams will face Keuchel and Kazmir at least once each series! It's getting to be exciting times for Astros fans

Now that the Astros have Kazmir, I think they could be a force in the playoffs. Teams will face Keuchel and Kazmir at least once each series! It's getting to be exciting times for Astros fans

Plus they aren't done making moves.

Could be something real nice brewing there if they get the pitching solidified.

You probably have your own opinions on those players, but most reactions had it pegged as a fairly even trade. 2 months of Uribe and KJ probably just isn't worth that much.

Gant is an interesting project. Whalen is a career AAA pitcher.

Still with the WAR/$ value of the deal, I think the Mets come out markedly ahead of neither meet projections.

Top Bottom