• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

3N16MA

Banned
If Amaro and co. are being idiots about Hamels I kind of hope the Cubs just destroy him tomorrow so his value tanks.

Seems like they want to take it the easy way and do their whole rebuild with one player.

Also had a laugh at some Phillies boards think they are getting Schwarber.

Isn't Amaro always an Idiot?

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Grant McAuley
‏@grantmcauley
7/24 Updated #Braves lineup:

Maybin CF
Ciriaco 2B
Markakis RF
C.Johnson 3B
Pierzynski C
Gomes LF
Terdoslavich 1B
Simmons SS
Banuelos P
I don't know if I can actually watch the rest of this season.

Lucas Duda hearing dem boos. He's been AWFUL for quite awhile. The Uribe/Johnson move is a fine trade that improves the Mets. Its not a sexy trade by any means but the bench is so much better now.

edit: Comforto's first at bat lasted 3 seconds..lol. Nice to hear the fans so pumped though.

Enron

Banned
Don't even care about that trade. Never heard of those two Mets "prospects" but don't give a fuck. Not like Uribe and Kelly friggin' Johnson are really worth anything. Uribe's played well but do we actually expect him to keep it up? Hell no.

The only thing that I'm upset about is that piece-of-human-garbage Chris Johnson is still on the team. Fuck that guy.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Don't even care about that trade. Never heard of those two Mets "prospects" but don't give a fuck. Not like Uribe and Kelly friggin' Johnson are really worth anything. Uribe's played well but do we actually expect him to keep it up? Hell no.

The only thing that I'm upset about is that piece-of-human-garbage Chris Johnson is still on the team. Fuck that guy.

Extending him was the worst thing Wren ever did. Going to have to release him.

Malvingt2

Kevin McAlpin ‏@KevinMcAlpin
Gwinnett removed both Adonis Garcia and Daniel Castro from tonight's game in the 3rd inning. #Braves

OH??????

Glad to hear Orsillo back in the NESN booth.

Not only for the fact that he's ten times better (and has ten times better chemistry with Remy) than that guy that brought up from the PawSox, but for the fact that the Sox can't win with that other dude in the booth.

Infact, the PawSox can't either. The two teams are a combined 1-21 in the last 22 games that guy's called. I won't even type his name for fear of bad karma.

Beckx

We really need to trade for another pitcher. Locke is either good or ass, with nothing in between.

Starting rotation is held together by sticky tape and prayer.

Cole is legit
Liriano is an amazing reclamation project
Burnett has been way better than I could have imagined but I can't believe it will last all year
Morton is a ticking time bomb every night
Locke is as you say

It'll be interesting to see how he adjusts once the league gets a second, third look at him. Giving him a first pitch fastball down the middle like that isn't very smart :lol.

That bat speed / exit velocity is pretty legit regardless, though. If he could crank that BB% up to like 8% or something he'd be pretty valuable

Also good to see Marp double

Top Bottom