• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Parch

Kawasaki randomly cheering in the background always cracks me up lol
I don't understand managements love for this guy. Jays are probably going to lose Valencia because they want to bring up Kawasaki again? Valencia kills lefties and fully capable of backing up 2B. Kawasaki does nothing.

That's it?!? I hope at least the Twins show up. Easy win by the Jays this series. Should have swept them rib eatin mcfatties if it weren't for Lowe

Please don't start this.

I don't understand managements love for this guy. Jays are probably going to lose Valencia because they want to bring up Kawasaki again? Valencia kills lefties and fully capable of backing up 2B. Kawasaki does nothing.

Probably because the fans love him. But yeah, Mune's skill leaves a lot to be desired.

zroid

Banned
I wouldn't say Valencia is "fully" capable of backing up 2B, certainly not for a full 9 innings. But they should've found a way to keep him, he's a valuable piece.

Feels good to have some luck against the luckiest team in baseball the past week. Their GM thinking they will make the playoffs LOL.

Now to go back to chasing the number one pick. The Braves series next weekend is going to be a must watch...

I don't follow baseball closely enough to know what the deal is with Angel Hernandez. Anyone care to explain?

I think I remember him being awful during a Jays game, but my memory sucks.

Malo

Banned
Andy McCullough @McCulloughStar: Edinson Volquez on Josh Donaldson: "He's a little baby. He was crying like a baby."

I don't know who to cheer for in the Yankees/White Sox game. I much prefer the White Sox, because there's no professional sports organization worse than the Yankees, but they're very close to us in the Wild Card chase.

The Yankees lead is daunting, but the Wild Card isn't.

Jays vs Royals would be a great playoff series.

That ump was hilarious though. I'm guessing he never did anything about the Royals hitting/coming close batters, because they had nothing to pay back. And when the Jays pitcher threw inside and hit someone, he tossed him because there was something to pay back. Can't do that though, otherwise each team has incentive to throw at the other one first and get immunity.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Yes! 'Stros win!

05mvaI4.gif

60 wins!

The Astros didn't get win #60 last year until game #139!

jman2050

Jays fans getting a bit snippy for a team that's two games over .500

Yeah yeah, run differential blah blah whatever. We'll see what happens next weekend.

JDHarbs

Missed today's game, but I went back and watched the footage after I heard benches cleared.

That was all Volquez there. The first inning pitch probably just got away from him, but after Donaldson stared him down about it he probably got mad so he did it again in the 3rd. His after-game comments pretty much prove that. Madison has been struggling lately, especially against the Jays, so I don't think his was intentional, but I know how it looks.

I don't blame the Jays for wanting to retaliate against Escobar. We were in the same position earlier in the season so we know what it feels like. Either way, no brawl happened. Just tempers escalating.

I really want to see these two play in October.

Top Bottom