• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Link

The Autumn Wind
Can't even imagine how crazy it will feel tonight with them going for the sweep & first place tie.
I've already prepared myself for them to lay an egg tonight. Mets don't know how to be winners, especially on nationally televised games.

Osorio

I've already prepared myself for them to lay an egg tonight. Mets don't know how to be winners, especially on nationally televised games.

We've won this series on one hero a night. If there's another one we've got this.

Murphy is due for a big night.

devilhawk

Royals catchers are going through signs with no one on base as if a guy is on second.

I'm sure we can make some conclusions from that.

zroid

Banned
seriously not to get involved with conspiracy theories but Royals broadcasters/fans have been whining about supposed Blue Jays "cheating" this whole series, and now on the 4th day there've been a lot of close calls on wild pitches on some of the Jays, with Tulo now getting HBP. why are the Royals always involved in these shenanigans?

Malo

Banned
Remember when people were declaring Shane Greene cy young after 3 starts and giving the Yankees shit for giving him up for Didi? Didi is now a league average shortstop offensively while being an above average defender, and Shane Greene has been relegated to mop up duty in the bullpen.

harSon

Banned
what's going on with pirates and reds

Blanton hit Byrd yesterday. A day and 9 innings later, Reds get retribution and intentionally bean McCutchen. The next inning Watson intentionally beans Phillips and then the dugouts empty. Rodriguez, Votto and Byrd were all ejected.

gaming_noob

A32b.png

This UMP is a joke.

devilhawk

seriously not to get involved with conspiracy theories but Royals broadcasters/fans have been whining about supposed Blue Jays "cheating" this whole series, and now on the 4th day there've been a lot of close calls on wild pitches on some of the Jays, with Tulo now getting HBP. why are the Royals always involved in these shenanigans?
Always?

Teams are upset that a perpetual bottom feeder is now one of the best teams in baseball. Especially teams that define mediocrity like the Blue Jays. Hell, KC has been hit twice as many times this year as Toronto. KC is also 24th in hitting batters, well behind the Blue Jays.

But KC is "always" hitting guys, am I right?

CONSPIRACY THEORIES

TEAMS GETTING SALTY

seriously both KC and Toronto, aside from one prolonged stretch of their lives, have been pretty mediocre, lets revel in the goodness while we still can

zroid

Banned
Always?

Teams are upset that a perpetual bottom feeder is now one of the best teams in baseball. Especially teams that define mediocrity like the Blue Jays. Hell, KC has been hit twice as many times this year as Toronto. KC is also 24th in hitting batters, well behind the Blue Jays.

But KC is "always" hitting guys, am I right?

I don't know anything about how many times KC players have been hit in the past, has nothing to do with the Jays, all I know is they have a reputation for being ornery. the Jays haven't been involved in these kinds of games this season at all, but suddenly it happens against KC after they've been whining about cheating? Doesn't paint the prettiest picture.

Top Bottom