• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Parch

What a load of bull. There's where issuing a warning caused more problems than it prevented. He throws out a BJ pitcher after letting KC pitcher get away with crap all game? Nonsense.

zroid

Banned
What a load of bull. There's where issuing a warning caused more problems than it prevented. He throws out a BJ pitcher after letting KC pitcher get away with crap all game? Nonsense.

Gibby tossed, Sanchez tossed

3 Blue Jays were HBP, with a number of other close calls

Maeks U Think

devilhawk

^ Haha the fake crying motion that you guys up in arms. hahahahaha

I don't know anything about how many times KC players have been hit in the past, has nothing to do with the Jays, all I know is that have a reputation for being ornery. the Jays haven't been involved in these kinds of games this season at all, but suddenly it happens against KC after they've been whining about cheating? Doesn't paint the prettiest picture.
It is due to Donaldson who is still incredibly salty for eating dirt on the last play of the wild card.

093014_kc_walkoff_twitter_3bpl34pv.gif

I take back what I said yesterday about respecting the (not so) classy Royals and wishing they'd win the Series if the Jays don't. Fuck that.

Volquez can eat shit. I wish someone would've punched him in the face during that scrum. He's a rat and a dirtbag. Purposefully attempting to injure players and create things.

The umpire, too. He's been fucking atrocious. The worst I've ever seen. He's personally made a mess of things. That strikezone, too.

Woolf needs a new job.

^ Haha the fake crying motion that you guys up in arms. hahahahaha

I don't care for this either way. We still took either 3 or 4 or a series split barring the results of this game, and we're still in the hunt.

I just thought the move by Volquez was pretty dumb. And besides, the conduct of you in this situation isn't exactly making you or Royals-GAF look any better. Why try to goad apposing fans with this bush league taunting?

Malo

Banned
I had forgotten what it was like to have an offense.

Feels good brehs.
You're making Stephen Drew look like a major league hitter, you should be ashamed White Sox.
Drew has actually been an above average hitter since the beginning of June.

the best thing about this game though is see the Blue Jays and Royals fans go at on Reddit :jnc:

Reddit is fucking pathetic when it comes to these heat of the moment things

Marz

How does Alexei Ramirez still have a job? He's a terrible hitter, doesn't hustle, looks like an idiot on the basepaths.

White Sox fans put up with this shit why?

Parch

We got us some playoff baseball today. KC and Jays in an intense, soldout, playoff atmosphere.

Time to pound on the Twins and then the Jays are ready to go get the Yankees.

Malo

Banned
Evan Petzold @EvanPetzold: Final line for lefy Daniel Norris in his Detroit #Tigers debut:

7.1 IP, 4 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 1 BB, 5 SO

gaming_noob

That's it?!? I hope at least the Twins show up. Easy win by the Jays this series. Should have swept them rib eatin mcfatties if it weren't for Lowe

Top Bottom