• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Can we send Pederson down to the minors for a bit? He's just embarrassing himself lately. You can see it's getting to his head. The two days of rest didn't do shit. Maybe tearing up AAA pitching for a bit is what he needs.

RBH

ZOcctRXh.jpg

18Rkobih.jpg

HoNOtHwh.jpg

xXlhYPjh.jpg

Went to the Braves/Phillies game today. First time visiting CBP. Nice ballpark. Also nice how Lincoln Financial and Wells Fargo are right next to it.

And the Braves won!

God I haven't been to a ballpark in years.

Thankfully, that'll change when I go see the Vancouver Canadians play next weekend. Minor league ball baby!

Can we send Pederson down to the minors for a bit? He's just embarrassing himself lately. You can see it's getting to his head. The two days of rest didn't do shit. Maybe tearing up AAA pitching for a bit is what he needs.

You let guys work out of it against pro pitching though. I'm not sure what sending them down to crush AAA pitchers will do other than give them an inflated sense of confidence.

I don't know who to cheer for in the Yankees/White Sox game. I much prefer the White Sox, because there's no professional sports organization worse than the Yankees, but they're very close to us in the Wild Card chase.

The Yankees lead is daunting, but the Wild Card isn't.

Two trades and all of a sudden jays fans (at least the bandwagon ones) are talking World Series. Sit your ass down you're in third place three above .500

I take back what I said yesterday about respecting the (not so) classy Royals and wishing they'd win the Series if the Jays don't. Fuck that.

Volquez can eat shit. I wish someone would've punched him in the face during that scrum. He's a rat and a dirtbag. Purposefully attempting to injure players and create things.

The umpire, too. He's been fucking atrocious. The worst I've ever seen. He's personally made a mess of things. That strikezone, too.

Woolf needs a new job.

Or jays hitters can learn to not be so butt hurt anytime (looking at you Bautista)anyone comes close to them.
You'd think they would learn by now that in baseball the ball is going to hit you sometimes. Fuck outta here with this intentionally trying to hurt players bullshit.

Two trades and all of a sudden jays fans (at least the bandwagon ones) are talking World Series. Sit your ass down you're in third place three above .500

Or jays hitters can learn to not be so butt hurt anytime (looking at you Bautista)anyone comes close to them.
You'd think they would learn by now that in baseball the ball is going to hit you sometimes. Fuck outta here with this intentionally trying to hurt players bullshit.

So when Donaldson gets hit, then thrown at the head 2 more times, he can't get upset? I wonder how you'd react? Just take it like a bitch and keep your mouth shut probably.

Did you even watch what happened?

1. Volquez hits Donaldson. This wasn't intentional and I think Donaldson was a little butt hurt for no reason.
2. Wolf issues warnings after the hit. Unnecessary. Warnings just make the whole thing worse.
3. Donaldson up again. Volquez throws up and in near the head. Yeah, I'd be pissed if I was Donaldson. I am guessing there was intent. Of course Wolf doesn't make good on his warning.
4. Tulo gets hit around the hand. I am actually not sure if this was intentionally. I don't think so. Still, Wolf sits on his warning.
5. Donaldson gets it up and in around the head. Same bullshit, different pitcher. This is the one Wolf should have thrown someone out for if he was going to do it. Wolf sits on his warning.
6. Sanchez throws at Escobar around the knees. Around the fucking knees. Donaldson has been getting shit around the head and now Wolf decides to throw someone for shit around the knees. Fuck him.

Wolf let this shit get out of control I am not even bothered with the Royals. I thought they played fine. Wolf was bullshit.

I have to say though, they Jays need to stop with this WWE bullshit:

Dickey on Royals: "When they come onto the playground & there's a kid that's bigger than they are for a day ... it probably pisses them off"

Volquez annoys me too:

“He hit a lot of homers in the first couple games, and he pimped, and did everything he does,” Volquez said. “If somebody hits you, you’ve got to take it, because you’re pimping everything you do.”

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/mlb/kansas-city-royals/article29804185.html#storylink=cpy

BFIB

Nice shots RBH. I think my next road trip will be a trip through PA. PNC and CBP. Then a stop in Hershey.

JDeluis

His defense is the main reason we need him. He'll come out of his slump once he adjust. Even Rollins is starting to hit better.

Top Bottom