• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'm loving this crowd's energy, but I've never been a fan of taunting chants toward the opposing team's players. It just comes off as obnoxious.

Malo

Banned
Can they still offer Upton a qualifying offer and get a pick? I imagine Preller thinks the pick is more valuable than what the Mets were offering.
Yes they can, but Preller thinks the padres can still make the playoffs. That's why he didn't sell.

He's a delusional idiot.

I'm loving this crowd's energy, but I've never been a fan of taunting chants toward the opposing team's players. It just comes off as obnoxious.

The crow has energy? I can't tell since ESPN fucking FILTERS OUT CROW NOISE.

Yes they can, but Preller thinks the padres can still make the playoffs. That's why he didn't sell.

He's a delusional idiot.

He's trying to save his job is what he is.

Osorio

I don't mind it being obnoxious, I mind that it gives opposing players extra motivation making those fans look stupid.

He's a delusional idiot.
He's been a terrible GM for the Padres but I think people are latching on to a comment that's probably GM-speak at best. Saying he couldn't find a good deal for Upton/Kemp/etc wouldn't exactly fly for PR purposes. He's also probably under a lot of heat from the owners already and punting the season after he basically traded away all their good prospects would lead to quick trip to the unemployment line.

FTF

Nice strikeout.

Also been meaning to comment on the two fans right behind home plate dressed as umps and mimicking strike outs and whatnot lol.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Nice strikeout.

Also been meaning to comment on the two fans right behind home plate dressed as umps and mimicking strike outs and whatnot lol.

Two Fake Umpires. They raise money for UMPS CARE foundation.

BumRush

Nice strikeout.

Yeah they're so dedicated to it too lol

On his 109th pitch of the night, Noah Syndergaard strikes out Bryce Harper with a 100 mph fastball.

How.

I'm so impressed by him. If we keep these guys together, we could have 5 15 game winners. Unreal.

wbsmcs

Ughhh Syndengarrd is amazing. Rooting for the Mets. That rotation is going to be scary good. Sucks that Matz went down after only 2 starts.

Top Bottom