• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

RBH

Freddie Freeman was just pulled out of the game in the 5th inning. Fearing that he might've re-injured his wrist.

yioV1.gif

Mashing

The homer Correa just hit in the 1st was ridiculous. It was was at least a foot inside off the plate and he hits the foul pole in right field. How he can get his hands that far inside is amazing, and that's not even mentioning how he maintains his power while doing it. Unbelievable talent.

The homer Correa just hit in the 1st was ridiculous. It was was at least a foot inside off the plate and he hits the foul pole in right field. How he can get his hands that far inside is amazing, and that's not even mentioning how he maintains his power while doing it. Unbelievable talent.

The more he does this the more I believe he might sustain that 9 fWAR pace.

Fucking ridiculous player. Gonna be in that competition for third best in the majors from day one.

Posey is having the best year of his career yet the NL is so much stronger than it was when he won MVP last time that he likely won't finish higher than 5th.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Just got back from the Jays game.

Price was Price. That was a lot of fun to watch.

Got my bobble head!

What time did you get there? I got there an hour before it started and they were already gone :/

Judging by the empty seats in the nosebleeds people bought seats just to get the bobblehead and then didn't stay for the game. Probably just gonna Ebay them.

Top Bottom