• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Jays fans booing David Price. Never thought I'd see the day.

You should see a Maple Leafs game. That's where they get most of the boos.

Besides, half the people are only going out because it's an excuse to drink on a holiday Monday. The fact that it was Price's first start just gave the rowdies incentive to watch the game.

Malo

Banned
also, like a flickering light, Sanjuro is banned again

tumblr_inline_nc2m1xNfVf1r3nvv2.gif

ye will be missed
SHOCKING NEWS. RIP.

squall211

To be fair to Bryce...how could you expect that from a 22 year old 100+ pitches deep?

I wish the game was on SNY because I really wanted to hear Gary's reaction to that pitch.

Same here. The Mets might usually have a shitty team, but they've always had the best announcers in the game.

My satellite is out after a bad lightning storm last night. So I can't watch the game :(

I may be able to later if they air it again on Sportsnet Ontario. Is that going to happen?

BigAT

Considering the mods laid out pretty clearly that any sort of whining about the female Ghostbusters that wasn't relegated to the actual GB thread is a bannable offence, I think it was fairly just.

Presumably they laid that out while he was banned, how would he know?

It's working now

I'd missed plugging the power supply back in when I was downstairs. I unplugged my tech during the bad storm last night.

Let's go Blue Jays!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
heh I was actually talking about how Price is struggling a bit
Oh, hah. I've watched him wriggle a bit but still own the Twins over and over for years. Combine that with the fact that they seem to give up about 900 runs every time they play the Jays, I don't think y'all have too much to worry about. I'll be genuinely surprised if they win one game this series.

Parch

Tulo batting leadoff is going to work out just fine. When you've got Tulo - Donaldson - Batista batting 1-2-3, that's gold.

Now we need Encarnacion to get hot. It hasn't been a great year for him.

zroid

Banned
Tulo batting leadoff is going to work out just fine. When you've got Tulo - Donaldson - Batista batting 1-2-3, that's gold.

Now we need Encarnacion to get hot. It hasn't been a great year for him.

Gibby showing his management chops by batting Tulo leadoff and Revere 9th. Revere is a traditional leadoff man, but 9th makes more sense for him on this lineup.

Top Bottom