• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
His contract has very weird language in it that if we don't re-sign him within 5 days of the WS that he can't come back to the team until May. So he has to go somewhere else.

Also we have super cheap owners.

What the shit?

Eyyyy Valbuena bomb. 6-3 now. Thundering back. ;o

Macattk15

Jesus Montero with a 2 out 2 RBI Double ... should have started the season with the Mariners.

Fuck Logan Morrison.

4-0 M's and Felix hasn't thrown a pitch yet.

What time did you get there? I got there an hour before it started and they were already gone :/

Judging by the empty seats in the nosebleeds people bought seats just to get the bobblehead and then didn't stay for the game. Probably just gonna Ebay them.

Arrived at 10 am and there were huge lines already. We got in soon after 11am and they still had lots of boxes.

Judging by the size of the lines I think people were there since 6-7 am waiting.

I talked to the employee handling our section and he said bobble heads are serious business and told us to make sure we kept ours hidden as people try to steal them.

Some woman came around waving her's around trying to sell it.

The underground bobble head industry is disgusting.

Who should the Marlins take with the 1st or 2nd pick? I don't really keep up with college baseball, but I have heard good things about A.J. Puk.

You guys are picking third, Brewers and Phillies are in full tank.

If you're picking 1st or 2nd though, Jason Groome is the guy, Puk is the "safe" pick but Groome has endless upside.

Seriously fuck this ballpark. Robbed Yo of three HR's already.

RBH

Cespedes has been one of my favorite players since he first came into the league with Oakland.

Sucks that he's on the Mets though :(

zroid

Banned
I didn't bother going early for one. I noticed on eBay they're going for about $50 - $70. Not worth waiting in line/chilling at the Rogers Centre 3 hours before a game IMO. I did wait in line for a cheap Encarnacion jersey last year though, which I suppose was worth it.

I'm not into bobbleheads, but I'm kind of tempted to go on the day where they give out the red Canada jerseys

squall211

Don't get used to it. No way we keep him.

I don't know.

I understand how cheap the Wilpon's are, but if Cespedes rakes these last two months + performs well in the playoffs (assuming the Mets get there), I don't see how they can justify NOT signing him, unless Cespedes simply doesn't want to stay.

Macattk15

Back to back dingers for the M's .... Seager - Cruz ...

Where the fuck was this offense at the beginning of the year ...

Cruz has a HR in 4 games in a row.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Arrived at 10 am and there were huge lines already. We got in soon after 11am and they still had lots of boxes.

Judging by the size of the lines I think people were there since 6-7 am waiting.

I talked to the employee handling our section and he said bobble heads are serious business and told us to make sure we kept ours hidden as people try to steal them.

Some woman came around waving her's around trying to sell it.

The underground bobble head industry is disgusting.

Well that explains things. Ah well, still glad I saw a great game!

Top Bottom