• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT3| Only 187 More Days Till Opening Day 2016

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
18FOo8s.png

The Postseason are near! Almost all is set besides the AL West/Wildcard and Homefield advantages. For those of us not in the Postseason, the next year Opening Day is soon upon us!

Division Standings
OgcW1Lp.png

EQtrkFi.png

Wildcard Standings
0jMsyP0.png

Vcg2uQE.png

HGxkUbW.png

Fuck LA

Apparently I was on TV today at the Stros game:

Later, I caught a foul ball by Altuve!

I feel an ominous wind blowing our way, the defeat has already settled in. That Rangers series sealed it. Either way, I've had a blast watching the stros on MLB.tv all year. Been to four games at Safeco, and watched about 30 more whenever I had free time. Most fun watching baseball in 5 or 6 years, ever since I really got into baseball statistics back in 04-07

I feel an ominous wind blowing our way, the defeat has already settled in. That Rangers series sealed it. Either way, I've had a blast watching the stros on MLB.tv all year. Been to four games at Safeco, and watched about 30 more whenever I had free time. Most fun watching baseball in 5 or 6 years, ever since I really got into baseball statistics back in 04-07
bieber_350wide-thumb-350xauto-14802.jpg

If you're Mattingly, do you let Kershaw pitch the last day of the season so he has a chance at 300 strikeouts? Hes 6 away now.

Haven't done the math on if he'd still be available for game 1 of the nlds though

Can the Yankees just lose the Wild Card this year please?

I would like one year in which the Yanks are not mentioned in the playoffs.

Beckx

4 games back with 5 to play. LET'S DO THIS BUCS!

Shogo Akiyama of the Seibu Lions making me believe in the improbable. Dude started the day at 209 hits, 5 short of tying the NPB record for the season, and only had 2 games to play. Went 5 for fucking 5 today. First player since the dead ball era started in 2011 to get over 200 hits in a season.

Edit: Cole going in game one. Guess Hurdle wants to give him his tune up, see where things are, and manage everything from there. If he's losing early there's no point in working him too long or worrying about the division. Sucks though because I won't see much/any of the early game, and will barely get to listen to the radio cast.

crpav

Kershaw dominates like normal Kershaw regular season mode. Hope he doesn't turn into post season Kershaw again.

zroid

Banned
Oh, Silver Arrows got banned? I was wondering where he went. Was worried he might have gotten himself into alcohol-related trouble when they clinched a playoff berth.

If they play the Astros and they can start Keuchel then I think they are done.

That's Keuchel on the road not at home, which is anything but a lock in the second half of the season.

I want the Jays to lock up 1st overall and have the Yankess win the WC just to make that first round series all the more epic for us.

zroid

Banned
[KoRp]Jazzman;180350934 said:
I want the Jays to lock up 1st overall and have the Yankess win the WC just to make that first round series all the more epic for us.

I agree, some of the media folks around here are opining that we shouldn't want to face the Yankees in the ALDS but it's bound to be an awesome series, which is all I'm hoping for really. Jays vs Astros or Rangers ALDS? Nah.

Stephen Piscotty might actually play again in the regular season. Thought he was definitely done for the year, wow

Wainwright was also activated today

If you're Mattingly, do you let Kershaw pitch the last day of the season so he has a chance at 300 strikeouts? Hes 6 away now.

Haven't done the math on if he'd still be available for game 1 of the nlds though
I heard for a while Grienke may start game 1. Based on his days off scenario. Still either Kersh or Grienke can start Game 1

Line_HTX

You look like Eli Manning there with that "McKayla is NOT Impressed" face, hahaha

Nice that you caught a foul ball.

Yeah, this baseball season was mostly fun... :T

I'd imagine it's difficult to watch Texans games unless you're a morning person.

Parch

[KoRp]Jazzman;180350934 said:
That's Keuchel on the road not at home, which is anything but a lock in the second half of the season.
In Arizona. Interleague play in the final week of the regular season is just wrong. Imagine if Keuchel gets hurt running the bases.

In Arizona. Interleague play in the final week of the regular season is just wrong. Imagine if Keuchel gets hurt running the bases.

Oh I was referring more to Keuchel starting a possible WC game in NY and being on the road, but yeah running him out for inter league in the last week just seems like a nightmare for an AL teams Ace.

One day they will adopt the DH and it won't matter and we can finally have 2 real leagues, but until then sac bunts forn everyone!!

I get jealous when I see players like deGrom, Rasmus, Weaver, Lincecum, or Syndergaard grow those long locks and keep them so well maintained under a hat.

My hat hair looks nothing as good as theirs.

Top Bottom