• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT3| Only 187 More Days Till Opening Day 2016

Chris R

Apparently I was on TV today at the Stros game:

Later, I caught a foul ball by Altuve!

I feel an ominous wind blowing our way, the defeat has already settled in. That Rangers series sealed it. Either way, I've had a blast watching the stros on MLB.tv all year. Been to four games at Safeco, and watched about 30 more whenever I had free time. Most fun watching baseball in 5 or 6 years, ever since I really got into baseball statistics back in 04-07

Those poor banners, so lonely up there ;_;

I want the Astros in ahead of the Angels.

Well, I don't have a dog in this fight anymore, which is in some ways relieving. Now the number one goal is for someone to knock out LA, preferably through another Kershaw meltdown.

zroid

Banned
This is a crazy chart

CQIOmDkUAAAroEZ.png

barves lol

Stephen Piscotty might actually play again in the regular season. Thought he was definitely done for the year, wow

Wainwright was also activated today
That's unreal if he's capable of rebounding so quickly after such a grisly looking injury. Hope they aren't rushing him back too soon because it's the playoffs. Same for Wainwright.

Well, I don't have a dog in this fight anymore, which is in some ways relieving. Now the number one goal is for someone to knock out LA, preferably through another Kershaw meltdown.
Welcome to the Cardinals bandwagon! Try to keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times.

JDeluis

If you're Mattingly, do you let Kershaw pitch the last day of the season so he has a chance at 300 strikeouts? Hes 6 away now.

Haven't done the math on if he'd still be available for game 1 of the nlds though

Yes he will let him pitch. Not so much so that he gets to 300 strikeouts, but to not let him go to long without pitching. He will be pitching on Sunday. Most likely 6-7 innings.

He will 100% be pitching game 1. Unlike Grienke, Kershaw would be willing to pitch on less days rest. Kershaw is the leader of the team, so his performance will dictate the series.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
MetroLA
Hey @MTA please tidy up the 7 train, @Dodgers blue is coming to town. #lolmets @Mets

MTA ‏@MTA
Don’t worry, @MetroLosAngeles – we sweep our subway just like the @Mets will sweep the @Dodgers

Beckx

Cervelli!

What a huge pickup he's turned into for the Bucs. At the start of the year I thought they should've kept giving Sanchez chances but Cervelli has really proven that Hurdle was right.

harSon

Banned
Cervelli!

What a huge pickup he's turned into for the Bucs. At the start of the year I thought they should've kept giving Sanchez chances but Cervelli has really proven that Hurdle was right.

I think his body might fall apart by season's end

Beckx

River Ball, 1st one this year by opponent and by someone not Pedro Alvarez.

He didn't get a boat, though. :p

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Time to clinch.

MetroLA
Hey @MTA please tidy up the 7 train, @Dodgers blue is coming to town. #lolmets @Mets

MTA ‏@MTA
Don’t worry, @MetroLosAngeles – we sweep our subway just like the @Mets will sweep the @Dodgers

lol let the wars begin. need to purchase my game 1 tix ASAP before prices get even crazier

zroid

Banned
If Machado is an adept defensive SS, which seems to be the case, that pretty much makes him effectively the best SS in the game, right?

zroid

Banned
Showalter looks so bored :lol

well I guess he always looks that way. when he's not raving mad about something anyway.

Top Bottom