• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT3| Only 187 More Days Till Opening Day 2016

zroid

Banned
Jays have been so inept this month with RISP

that they still manage to score 4-5 runs per game is impressive

You wanna know what I'm most looking forward to? Is that we can finally add a new fucking banner out in the roof in centre field. It was really tiring looking at the same sad banners for 22 years.

I can't believe this is real. I remember being a kid and getting excited for this stuff. Never as an adult. Feels good.

zroid

Banned
pretty safe to say Stroman's strikeout stuff is back

edit: I think that was the first ball hit hard against Stro so far

edit2: and the second :lol Wow Barney!

I can't believe this is real. I remember being a kid and getting excited for this stuff. Never as an adult. Feels good.

It feels weird watching a pennant race as a grown-up. I remember living and dying with every loss during that 1989 pennant race against the Orioles, and being so crushed when they lost in the ALCS in 1991. I'm happy now for sure, but it feels a lot more detached.

Also: 12 outs to go!

So, who from JaysGAF is going to be the first to complain about the team celebrating with some nonsense about "keeping the eyes on the prize" or some other such garbage?

Wow Wieters, run out a ball why don't you. At least try.

So, who from JaysGAF is going to be the first to complain about the team celebrating with some nonsense about "keeping the eyes on the prize" or some other such nonsense?

Wow Wieters, run out a ball why don't you. At least try.

You celebrate a division title. It's a 162 game season to get to that.

9 more outs to go!

Can they just sign Stroman to a long-term deal now? 4 more years of control is nice and all, but if they could avoid free agency with him until he's older than 30, it'd be nice.

Jayhawk

10-0 lead, yet Smoak manages to go 0-5 and 0 walks. I hope he doesn't frustrate me with his bat during the playoffs.

Brinbe

We did it, brehs... A long time coming and a lot of suffering and bullshit along the way, but it's worth it to see it now. =D

You look like Eli Manning there with that "McKayla is NOT Impressed" face, hahaha

Nice that you caught a foul ball.

Yeah, this baseball season was mostly fun... :T

I'd imagine it's difficult to watch Texans games unless you're a morning person.

I'm up at 6 every morning for work, and usually 7-8 on weekends, so it actually isn't that bad. I'm more the exception than the norm out here, as I'm one of probably 5 or so people on my team at work before 7:30

The worst part is trying to watch Premier league games. I had no problem waking up early when I was in college to watch them, but I'm not waking up at 4am to watch the BPL.

As per the Colby comments, their spot on right now--I noticed it around a month ago. I haven't gotten my hair cut since February, so it's been kind of humorous for me. I don't have the curls that Colby's got. I was planning on keeping this ridiculous hair until the Astros got knocked out.

eyeless

bmrjo4Q.png

Top Bottom