• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT3| Only 187 More Days Till Opening Day 2016

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Hell of a run for the home plate ump in the bottom of the 6th/top of the 7th. Calling Plouffe out on strikes on a ball 3" off the plate to end the 6th, then calling a CLEAR strike a ball for four straight Royals in the top of the 7th. The Twins didn't do themselves any favors, but the horseshoe is clearly pretty far up the Royals' ass.

I will be rooting against them lustily in the post season.

Enron

Banned
It's not really a tendency, he just will leave one in a hitters wheelhouse occasionally, that's a youth thing, he'll get past it.

Then? Psh. Best pitcher in baseball stuff. Filthy.

are we calling Syndergaard the best pitcher in baseball now? Man, win a division and all of a sudden mets fans act like yankees fans :eek:

Hey Muffy...

1253.gif

devilhawk

Hell of a run for the home plate ump in the bottom of the 6th/top of the 7th. Calling Plouffe out on strikes on a ball 3" off the plate to end the 6th, then calling a CLEAR strike a ball for four straight Royals in the top of the 7th. The Twins didn't do themselves any favors, but the horseshoe is clearly pretty far up the Royals' ass.

I will be rooting against them lustily in the post season.
Whatever. Check out this link to see that there were just as many horrible calls that hurt the Royals. The ump just sucked. Here's my favorite one:

https://twitter.com/RoyalsUmp

Marz

Who are the Yankees going to start in the wild card game? I would start Severino, but I know that's not going to happen.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Whatever. Check out this link to see that there were just as many horrible calls that hurt the Royals. The ump just sucked. Here's my favorite one:

https://twitter.com/RoyalsUmp
Oh, he was awful all game. But having THAT many bad calls in a fucking row that DIRECTLY lead to the runs (Escobar was struck out before he hit his triple, Cain was struck out before his swinging bunt that scored him) that lost the game for the Twins just sucks ass.

Oh well. Hopefully Torii Hunter fucks off into the sunset and the Twins field a better team next year.

Jeff Bannister should be brought up on charges of destruction of a pitcher's arm.

Dusty Baker, you're off the hook as being the worst manager of a pitching staff.

5 days in a row for the closer. Disgusting.

Top Bottom