• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT3| Only 187 More Days Till Opening Day 2016

Chris R

Holy shit this ESPN broadcast is terrible. Thank goodness the Mariners are terrible too, I couldn't stand many ESPN games

So i decided that my bandwagon team will be the Blue Jays for the playoffs for the AL

and for the NL its the Cubs..

My Phils will one day be back in the playoffs.

no time soon tho

we fucking suck

Wow. Twins. I'm just really sad right now. And for the Ramgers getting absolutely humbled by Jered Weaver. Weaver pitched like a homeless man doing anything to get his helping of meth.c

boxter432

I should be happier overall since the Twins record is opposite of what they were supposed to do, and have lost over 90 the last three years, but it's too hard to not be upset when the blew so many games the last few weeks and could have easily won the wild card. Lots of work to do in the offseason. Need a catcher that can hit and throw guys out, replace multiple bullpen guys, bring up Berrios to replace Pelfrey, and more. Will be nice to have full seasons of Sano, Rosario, Escobar and Buxton though.

This is what I said at least two times this year with the Astros. Made him look like fuckin' a Cy Young contender.

yeah, he took good care of our bats :/

Colby Jack alert.

What the fuck astros. How many HRs have we hit this year?

How many this fucking week?

zroid

Banned
There is a non-zero chance all five AL East teams finish with a positive run differential. it probably won't happen because it requires a Tampa blowout of Toronto, but it'll be close.

that's kind of crazy especially considering how many games the other ALE teams have played against Toronto

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
There is a non-zero chance all five AL East teams finish with a positive run differential. it probably won't happen because it requires a Tampa blowout of Toronto, but it'll be close.

that's kind of crazy especially considering how many games the other ALE teams have played against Toronto
Meanwhile, Philly and Atlanta will finish with a combined -400+.

Why isn't Vin calling the home games anymore? I know he doesn't travel unless it's close, but why isn't he calling? Or was it radio only?

Good win by the Jays. They never gave up and played well. From what I saw, Buehrle was also quite good.

Gibby must've told him he'd put him back in Sunday, because he seemed fine coming out of the game.

Tulo looked good, too, which makes me happy. I was really worried when he went down. Here's hoping he'll feel fine tomorrow.

And...of course...the Royals won.

pestul

So i decided that my bandwagon team will be the Blue Jays for the playoffs for the AL

and for the NL its the Cubs..

My Phils will one day be back in the playoffs.

no time soon tho

we fucking suck
I like this World Series match up. As a Jays fan, I'd still be happy if the Cubs drought finally ended.

Top Bottom