• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT3| Only 187 More Days Till Opening Day 2016

I'm excited for the shellacking the Astros are gonna throw at the Yankees.

Carter's heating up, hopefully Gomez will be 95%, Springer's back.

tumblr_mrrqa1qmev1qat8sbo1_400.gif

I mean he's also been really, really, really good. It's between he and Kersh and Kersh has voter fatigue working against him.

There really isn't a wrong choice.

Greinke should win it.

Though I just saw that Arrieta is only a notch behind in WAR. I still think you give it to the guy with the 1.68 ERA.

Carter will cool down even faster. He is a waste of a roster spot lol I know he has had some big hits for the Astros here but man does he fucking suck

I mostly agree, but it's hard to argue against his september. He was absolutely horrid for 3/4 of the season. He might be a decent pinch hitter for the playoffs, but I hope he doesn't start.

Loco4Coco

Syndergaard has pitched pretty good since his skipped start. Even that one games against the Yankees was just 2 bad located pitches that cost him.

I mostly agree, but it's hard to argue against his september. He was absolutely horrid for 3/4 of the season. He might be a decent pinch hitter for the playoffs, but I hope he doesn't start.

His slash line personally offends me its that bad. I wouldn't shit on him as much as I do but he gets way too much playtime for someone so bad. lol

I agree that he could be serviceable enough as a pinch hitter though

Oh they will.

if playoff kershaw is his normal self then I feel bad for you dodgers fans again.

so much excitement. Even more disappointment

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I fucking hate Tori Hunter. I hate the way he plays the game, I hate his family, I hate how he had an unfinished house in our neighborhood for like two years. I hate him.
Yep. He's a bigot and an asshole. He's not good anymore. He plays awful defense and his long stretches of futility at the plate are annoyingly tolerated because he'll get hot a week at a time a couple times during the year.

The Minnesota sports media talks him up as the team MVP, this important piece that put them towards contention this year. Nah, that would be the rotation improving from five-alarm dumpster fire to just a bin full of stinky old trash. He says he won't play anywhere else so I hope to fuck they convince him to retire. Just roll with an OF of some mix of Buxton, Hicks, Rosario, and Kepler. Get a decent catcher, maybe another starter, fire Pelfrey and Duensing into the fucking sun, and don't have 14 pitchers on the roster next year and they could make some noise.

Top Bottom