• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

zroid

Banned
Cespedes won a gold glove last year. Remember that.
the funny thing is I think he actually had the most DRS among American League left fielders :lol

LF in the AL was kind of a mess last season for various reasons

no better case than that for why they should just give OF gold gloves to the top 3 general OFers

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Attention Pirates Gaf.

Gregory Polanco, Pirates agree to five-year extension

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source...ree-to-five-year-extension-131938688-mlb.html

Gregory Polanco and the Pittsburgh Pirates agreed on a five-year contract extension with two club options that locks in the prime years of the young outfielder, something with which the Pirates have found significant success in recent years, a source with knowledge of the club’s dealings told Yahoo Sports.

The deal is believed to guarantee Polanco in the mid-$30 million range, the source said, and should be announced this week

Link

The Autumn Wind
leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Harvey's stuff is the best I'v ever seen it right now. 80 FB, 70 change, 70 slider.

Monstrous right now.

That change he flashed was just brutal.

zroid

Banned
This Friday against the Sox
Do you know if there's gonna be any sport bars or whatever in TO showing it in 4K?

I'm interested to check it out... but it's too much of an investment to get a 4K TV and 4K Cable Box right now tho.

I stream everything and don't trust any ISP I've ever had to handle it, especially without murdering my data cap.

4K blu rays or whatever the successor is would be my only option.

It's why directv and the cable companies will be pushing the shit out of it. Try and get back the cord cutters.

They'll start with sports. And if baseball is available in 4K through the cable box I'd have to do it, even if it is on top of the mlb.tv package.

Top Bottom