• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
What this bullshit when logging in on MLBtv:

Due to Major League Baseball exclusivities, live national broadcasts of Major League Baseball events, such as the All-Star Game, and select live national broadcasts of MLB games occurring each Saturday with a scheduled start time after 1:10 PM ET or before 8:00 PM ET and select live national broadcasts of MLB games occurring each Sunday with a scheduled start time after 1:00 PM ET will be blacked out in the United States (including the territories of Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands)

It's always been like that. ESPN has exclusivity.

Same thing happened when Fox would broadcast Saturday games.

Bacon

What this bullshit when logging in on MLBtv:

Due to Major League Baseball exclusivities, live national broadcasts of Major League Baseball events, such as the All-Star Game, and select live national broadcasts of MLB games occurring each Saturday with a scheduled start time after 1:10 PM ET or before 8:00 PM ET and select live national broadcasts of MLB games occurring each Sunday with a scheduled start time after 1:00 PM ET will be blacked out in the United States (including the territories of Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands)

It's like this for nba tv too. When it airs on espn you can't watch through the service.

Davis is coming in to close it. He doesn't do multiple innings outside of the playoffs or very specific circumstances. This isn't one of those.

In Hochevar and Herrera I trust. Soria will be on a shorter leash going forward.

Hopfrog

woo_celebrates_twttr_61m1axd8.gif

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Well, at least the Mets didn't roll over. Defense is going to cost the Mets a lot of games.

zroid

Banned
Oh man, John Oliver went in on the Yankees over the ticketing policy :lol

edit: he's holding a contest to give a bunch of premium seat tickets to people who dress as uncouth as possible :D

kris.

Banned
royals is back baybeeeeee

first win of many. so fucking pumped for this season to really get going.

also i'm really happy we have a bullpen this stacked. joakim can't pull this kinda shit again. he looked so, so bad.

also i'm really happy we have a bullpen this stacked. joakim can't pull this kinda shit again. he looked so, so bad.

He really looked completely off. The only real downside of the game. I didn't understand the signing when we've got a pretty clear 7-8-9 lineup with Hochevar, Herrera, and Davis. I know there's some history with Soria, but I'm not sentimental about him.

I love Volquez. Dude goes to work every time he's on the mound. It's wild that he's our ace, but it works.

devilhawk

He really looked completely off. The only real downside of the game. I didn't understand the signing when we've got a pretty clear 7-8-9 lineup with Hochevar, Herrera, and Davis. I know there's some history with Soria, but I'm not sentimental about him.

I love Volquez. Dude goes to work every time he's on the mound. It's wild that he's our ace, but it works.
I liked the signing. Just don't like throwing him immediately into the eighth.

Rivitur

Banned
I looked and thought oh opening day is tomorrow, then I saw there were regular season games today.... Why the hell is there a spring training game and regular season games on the same day!?

I looked and thought oh opening day is tomorrow, then I saw there were regular season games today.... Why the hell is there a spring training game and regular season games on the same day!?

yeah weird

Cubs played angels today exhibition then tomorrow they're gonna play For Real? Goofy scheduling

Lexxism

Do you know if there's gonna be any sport bars or whatever in TO showing it in 4K?

I'm interested to check it out... but it's too much of an investment to get a 4K TV and 4K Cable Box right now tho.
Sorry, I have no idea. I don't think I heard a news regarding TO sport bars having the blue jays game in 4K.

Kingbrave

Really wish I didn't have seizures so I could go to the last opening day at Turning Field.

Going in a few weeks though and catching a few more series this year so that's good.

Still, goddamn seizures.

carlos

Really wish I didn't have seizures so I could go to the last opening day at Turning Field.

Going in a few weeks though and catching a few more series this year so that's good.

Still, goddamn seizures.

damn, man
take care of yourself

on a related note, I couldn't get in on that t mobile free mlb tv offer :/
oh well, maybe its a sign to not watch the braves this year

Line_HTX

Oh, hi there, y'all! Regular season OT at last. That was a fun postseason, all things considered! What's goin'...

CfNBlX4UIAArySH.jpg:large

Screw you, New York weather!

Dear Oakland Athletics,

I am prepared for you to disappoint me.

I am also prepared for you to shock the world, A's style.

I am not prepared.

But hey, Sonny Gray.

Top Bottom