• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

RBH

ed0XbPn.gif

BFIB

So Heyward returns tonight. I will be there, and will give him a standing ovation.

I then hope he K's 4 times.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Sling is now offering a separate package for $20 per month that still includes AMC, TNT, and TBS, but adds multiple FOX channels, including FOX, FS1, and importantly FOX RSNs, including the Yankees YES network. Half of MLB teams have games aired on FOX RSNs, which means that roughly half of MLB fans can now stream local baseball games with an internet connection and $20 per month. For teams of the following fans, this is a really big step forward:
mnPrqDS.png

http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/streaming-local-games-at-20-per-month-a-reality-for-some/

edit: http://blog.sling.com/announcements...-shows-and-local-sports-with-three-streams-1/

crpav

Was excited at the White Sox offense in spring but it was spring so chalked it to that. Season started and they were winning those need to win close games. Offense struggled. Now lose 2 in a row and their offense, especially their big hitters, are hitting like trash.

I hate this team but can't stop loving them :(

Parch

A split in Fenway would be good. I still think the Red Sox are the team to beat in the AL East. Happ is doing alright, but those Jay bats need to wake up.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/bryce-harper-is-catching-up-to-mike-trout/

Since the 2012 season, the question of the best player in baseball has been pretty boring. Mike Trout busted onto the scene with a +10.3 WAR season as a 20 year old, and he’s since dominated the sport in a way that has rarely been seen in the game’s history. There were good players having great seasons in Trout’s shadow, but no one put up any real serious challenge to the idea that they were a better player than Trout. But now, that might be changing, as Bryce Harper is putting together a realistic run at the title of the best player in baseball.

Beckx

missed the entirety of weekend baseball, thanks Dark Souls.

still can't decide if the Bucs throwback unis were cool or absolutely awful. or both.

wbsmcs

Who woulda thought that Clay Buchholz vs JA Happ in Fenway would be a pitchers duel.

Both of them are just inducing really weak contact and getting double plays when they need them. Hopefully the Jays could get to the Sox bullpen. It seems like every team in the AL East has a shut down 7-8-9 except them.

Edit: Pillar on second no outs...JUST BUNT IT SMOAK YOURE GOING TO STRIKE OUT

Edit2: HE DREW A WALK

Parch

The move down the lineup has finally woke up Pillar.

It's feeling like the Jays are going to steal this one, but they should have smacked around Bucholtz. He's not that good but when the bats are cold, you gotta steal games.

Top Bottom