• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

clemenx

Banned
Didn't know Oliver Perez was with the Nationals. Kinda crazy how he keeps finding roster spots.

My son needs to be a lefty.

zulux21

I want to say I absolutely hate bringing the infield in any time but a tie game late in the game. so often it leads to big innings. Heck I think the angels would have at most half of the runs if it wasn't for the infield in as 3 hard hit balls became hits instead of easy outs because of it today :/

Anyone else in Jays-GAF see the Mark Shapiro piece Rogers did? It's not terrible. Clearly biased in his favour, although given the idiotic nature of the criticisms he's faced I'm not sure how that could be avoided.

Lunar FC

What the heck? Colorado is first in NL West? Didn't realize this until just now.

EDIT: Yup, this is a Peavy game alright.

Maybe we wont have our mid-may collapse this season!

Who am I kidding.

Pretty interesting Story so far this season. Only team I'm blacked out on in MLB.TV, which normally would be a complete non issue. I would have actually watched them today with the Royals off.

Nope.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I'd get more excited about the Rockies if they didn't start just like this last year. Let see where we are at the end of May.

Hopefully without an 11 game losing streak.

Chris R

Left the White Sox game at the stretch. Decent enough park, shame about their starting pitching tonight, would have loved to see the Angels lose :(

zulux21

Left the White Sox game at the stretch. Decent enough park, shame about their starting pitching tonight, would have loved to see the Angels lose :(

even if the pitching was good, the bats are dead right now. ideally that turns around soon or it will become a very long season.

Parch

Anyone else in Jays-GAF see the Mark Shapiro piece Rogers did? It's not terrible. Clearly biased in his favour, although given the idiotic nature of the criticisms he's faced I'm not sure how that could be avoided.
Media hype about media hype. Sports writers will make a big deal out of the slightest bit of controversy.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Where's the gif?

wintwinssignfull.gif

Top Bottom