• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Honestly Jake made some changes that are pretty noticeable.

Also steroids aren't gonna help command

Sure, but not steriods is a catch-all term for a lot of drugs that do a lot of different things. I could see an athlete like him use a stimulant or a recovery assisting drug.

PEDS are to take marginal players like Collabello and make them line average MLB talent. It's to make fringe guys just that little bit better enough to stick around.

Barry Bonds is still Barry Bonds without roids. Maybe not 8 billion HR Bonds, but still the greatest ball player to ever live.

Sure, but not steriods is a catch-all term for a lot of drugs that do a lot of different things. I could see an athlete like him use a stimulant or a recovery assisting drug.

Honestly I think most athletes should be allowed to use PEDs. So I get that steroids is a catch all term but I find the fact that they are illegal in the game is stupid. They should regulate it within the game imo.

Honestly I think most athletes should be allowed to use PEDs. So I get that steroids is a catch all term but I find the fact that they are illegal in the game is stupid. They should regulate it within the game imo.

I mean they might as well be legal.

You have to be grade A stupid to get caught considering that a good 80-85% of the league is on something.

I was expecting the worst this season, but not this kind of worst. I figured they'd be on the losing end of tonnes of slugfests, not losing low-scoring pitching duels.

Annoying losses.

Sanchez is very off tonight, and the A's batters are dialed in. Bound to happen I guess.

And that's probably it for him.

Chuck

Still without luck
Ah, back to shitty starting pitching. Nothin' better I tells ya.

Needing 6+ runs to win a game is a real treat.

Malo

Banned
Erik Boland

Kaprielian 2-1 w 1.50 ERA after last night. 22 Ks & 3 BB in 18 total innings so far. Talent evaluator said FB "consistently" hitting 99

Oh my

Chris R

So my seat isn't bad. Just silly that's it's twice what I paid for the White Sox game for a middling seat at best.

Mariners need to rock it

tfW9QMU.jpg

Top Bottom