• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Just got back from the Jays' game. I haven't been to a losing game since 2014. Went to about 10 games last year too. This streak is hot!

Thole though. I think I want to see Barney in there instead of Goins for a while. Also, Carrera needs to stay in the lineup when Saunders gets back.

Yea if you're talking about baseball coverage.

ESPN is just bad in general lol Even it's coverage of NFL and NBA is horrid. They just jack off over the same people constantly and their personalities suck for the most part.

The only good thing about ESPN in terms of shows are PTI and Around the Horn on occasion

ESPN is just bad in general lol Even it's coverage of NFL and NBA is horrid. They just jack off over the same people constantly and their personalities suck for the most part.

The only good thing about ESPN in terms of shows are PTI and Around the Horn on occasion

All that maybe true but ESPN is still immensely popular.

Rando, Disney is cutting back because all that money they spent on getting the rights to broadcast The NFL and now The NBA.

All that maybe true but ESPN is still immensely popular.

Rando, Disney is cutting back because all that money they spent on getting the rights to broadcast The NFL and now The NBA.

Yeah I know they are popular but that doesn't make their content any better.

Glad to see Flores going to a better network and he loves baseball too. So it does make sense

Brashnir

Got paged for a work outage an hour and 15 mins ago when the Nats game was in extra innings. Outage restored, get back and it looks like I didn't miss anything.

boxter432

SANO WITH A soft grounder through the SS hole.

now how will the Twins blow this lead? they almost always give up a run or runs the immediate half inning after scoring

20 Ks for the Twins hitters!

boxter432

Twins need to be demoted to AAA.

SANO WITH A soft grounder through the SS hole.

now how will the Twins blow this lead? they almost always give up a run or runs the immediate half inning after scoring

20 Ks for the Twins hitters!

they always find a way. a fucking relief pitcher bunt

boxter432

PLEASE PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY NATIONALS.

twins aren't scoring another run, so please just end it already. MN sports are giving me a brain aneurysm.

Top Bottom