• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

BumRush

oi9tlQv.jpg

ELiitYv.png

lol

Line_HTX

Cg6aOWPWsAUhnhh.jpg:large

Grand Jack Cheese, y'all!

Dayum, I think every AL Player of the Week has been an Astro. Now how about that record and pitching rotation, PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE???

Is that who that asshole was? I saw the Cruz thing, then dude was looking at the tablet and the other chucklefuck sitting next to him wasn't paying attention to the game either.

Yeah, talk about guerilla marketing, lol

Surprised bail bonds companies haven't bought the seats in the CF camera line of vision and decked out people sitting there in neon green shirts.

I blame Marlins guy for starting this wave of idiots that sit behind the plate. The umpire guys, Cruz guy, all this garbage.

BACK IN MY DAY, the only recognizable guy that stood in the line of the CF camera was the guy at Dodger stadium with the radar gun and the cigar wearing panama hats.

This guy

81344156-baseball-closeup-of-los-angeles-dodgers-scout-gettyimages.jpg

Sigh. I'll probably be trying to sleep during the Royals @ Angels game....

Why you start so late West coast?

Because fuck the rest of the country! WESTSIIIIDE YAYEEEYAYYEEE

Malo

Banned
Sweeny Murti

#Yankees placed top pitching prospect James Kaprielian on minor league DL with elbow inflammation. Rest program now, no timetable.

Ruh oh

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
worst thing about this braves lineup. Mallex Smith batting 8th in front of the pitcher. He should bat 9th so he has a chance to run if he gets on base. He is a waste in the 8th spot.

rando14

worst thing about this braves lineup. Mallex Smith batting 8th in front of the pitcher. He should bat 9th so he has a chance to run if he gets on base. He is a waste in the 8th spot.

You wouldn't have that problem if there was a DH *smirks

Beckx

Jeff Locke has a 7.24 ERA going into tonight's game in Colorado.

Should go well!

also i just grilled some hot dogs and ate them with mustard and ketchup. peace in our time.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Freddie Freeman with a single batting in the 6th hole. Fredi is going to keep Freeman in the 6th spot for 2 months confirmed.
also i just grilled some hot dogs and ate them with mustard and ketchup. peace in our time.
DYB2nUz.gif

Top Bottom