• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

BigAT

Eovaldi has a no hitter through 5?

michael-scott.gif

LJ11

I really miss Jon Niese....LOL

He's honestly just crushing every mistake. Had one early in the game and was out in front, crushed that one.

BumRush

Familia throwing strikes was the best takeaway of the game.

Thor was thor (got a little unlucky), more homers and Reed / Familia looking good.

Beckx

This ump is terribad. Giving pitches way out of the zone and tossing dudes for arguing.

Bucs are benefiting from it but dude really should not be calling games.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Fucking Infante not only swings on a wild pitch over his head but manages to foul it off so the runners can't advance.

Dude is pure shit.

Fucking Infante not only swings on a wild pitch over his head but manages to foul it off so the runners can't advance.

Dude is pure shit.

Relax.

I know it's the Angels but we still got the rest of this game... and the series baby.

White Sox will fuck up soon enough and then we'll be back on top.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Relax.

I know it's the Angels but we still got the rest of this game... and the series baby.

White Sox will fuck up soon enough and then we'll be back on top.

I hear you but my hate for Infante is eternal. Dude is a black hole in our lineup just like last year and we trash lord knows how many scoring opportunities just to keep him around until we bench him later in the season.

Top Bottom