• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Kershaw with 9 innings, 14Ks and the only RBI in the game. Literally doing it all because the offense sucks.

HEY DODGERS: APRIL/MAY MATTERS.

14Ks!

Kershaw literally did everything to get the win today.

Kershaw with 9 innings, 14Ks and the only RBI in the game. Literally doing it all because the offense sucks.

HEY DODGERS: APRIL/MAY MATTERS.

kershaw with the complete game and the game winning RBI

talk about putting the team on your back lol
Hopefully this is the start of a great month.

Now onto the dump known as Tropicana.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Cubbies:

3gWnyna.jpg

Silkworm

Thank you baseball gods for the gift known as Clayton Kershaw.

I have no idea where this team would be without him.

Well without him pitching the next game.... I'm afraid it might be back to where they've been for the past 6 games. Hopefully things turn around with the hitting, but until it happens I'm not going to get too excited :-\ With all that said, I'm very happy Kershaw is a Dodger and big congrats to him on an outstanding effort and execution today! :)

Mortemis

Banned
Eh, we won 2 out of 3, can't be sad about that. Sucks that Tai couldn't hold through for some more innings.

We got swept by the A's last time around, but that was pre-DHL walk off. Hope we fuck em up.

BigAT

Raining pretty hard, a little surprised they started the game with this weather.

Yankees manage to waste a leadoff double just like a team that is last in the majors in runs scored would.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I know I've been jizzing over Jason Groome since like October, but I've decided I want Kyle Lewis. The team could really use a right-handed power bat in LF. Then in the offseason they can sign Strasburg and Cervelli and potentially run out this roster next season:

Code:
2B Ozzie Albies (S)
SS Dansby Swanson (R)
1B Freddie Freeman (L)
LF Kyle Lewis (R)
3B Rio Ruiz (L)
C Francisco Cervelli (R)
RF Ender Inciarte (L)
P Pitcher
CF Mallex Smith (L)

SP Julio Teheran
SP Stephen Strasburg