• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

I feel bad for Cubs fans knowing how spectacularly they'll blow it in the Playoffs this year.

keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about them being dominant.

there is far less than a 50% chance of even the best team winning the world series, but their past is 100% irrelevant. if they don't win, it will have nothing to do with that.

The problem with so many large run difference wins is that the bullpen isn't exactly battle tested. Besides Rondon, Warren and maybe Strop, I don't know if anyone else in that Cubs pen can hold a 1-run lead in a playoff game.

haha, what? their bullpen is great.

if you're going to make fun of the cubs for no reason, at least pick worthy targets. like make fun of lackey for being a meatball or something.

f4bXV6H.jpg

What happened here?

Kemp's got 9 HR's? Padres definitely got the better deal than we did. :(

Also someone dropped Adam Jones in a keeper league and I snag him up. Ok move?

rando14

Kemp's got 9 HR's? Padres definitely got the better deal than we did. :(

Also someone dropped Adam Jones in a keeper league and I snag him up. Ok move?

lol don't worry too much, Kemp is a trash man. Dude is worth exactly 0.0 WAR so far this year, with an OPS+ <100

lol don't worry too much, Kemp is a trash man. Dude is worth exactly 0.0 WAR so far this year, with an OPS+ <100
But for RYU Wins he's their third best player on the team. 9HR's is about 75% of total HR's for the dodgers while Grandel has been garbage. We taking the L this time Rando :(

Mortemis

Banned
I've been thinking for a while that our bullpen has been playing way better than they should be, sucks that they gotta regress against the fucking Angels.

Top Bottom