• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Enjoy those ALDS commerative shirts!

Clearly your team and fans haven't gotten over choking hardcore in the playoffs.

So I'll enjoy your salty tears.

And lol at this part. They don't play each other again for the rest of the season so who cares.

Thanks man. They took the season series 4-3, so looks like the won something again.

The fired up part is for the other teams in the league. The Jays will be in the playoffs, while the Rangers are on the green.

Oh and clearly the Rangers haven't gotten over those ALDS shirts.

I wish the Jays and Rangers played again this year. Rangers are still salty they lost and the Jays beat them.

Yeah sure, the Bautista slide was dirty and I won't deny that. But Odor escalated it to the point where it was simply insensible.

Agreed. But emotions took over and he's a dirtbag.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Patriotism in sports is dumb (excluding worlds, Olympics). Example, in hockey I couldn't give two shits about the other Canadian teams.

cashman

Banned
Somebody had to do it

CiiCV37UgAA2YCS.jpg

Thanks man. They took the season series 4-3, so looks like the won something again.

The fired up part is for the other teams in the league. The Jays will be in the playoffs, while the Rangers are on the green.

Congrats on the regular series Blue Jays-Rangers championship Jays fans!!! Can't wait for next year when they hand out commerative T shirts again.

Patriotism in sports is dumb (excluding worlds, Olympics). Example, in hockey I couldn't give two shits about the other Canadian teams.
That's the thing ... In hockey no one screams "Canada!" Or "USA!"

It's so bizarre. Either way, that rivalry is crazy now. Excellent baseball come forth and cast your light on us! :p

c96dfa633e.png

But seriously baseball needs a third-man in rule so you don't get all the nonsense with them hopping around and such, let them settle it in a fight cleanly instead of all the scrum silliness
Hah at the tweet

Both of them are.

And I'm seeing a lot of mature responses in this thread. Lots of them. Fucking disgusting that people are cheering on this bush league shit, even if it is to a player they hate.

Meh. I love Bautista, but you can't play the game that hard and not expect to get punched in the face now and then. That is (was) baseball.

Mate, you sure are showing your true colors with the shit your spewing right now.

It's a baseball thread and it is early May. We have to have something to talk shit about. It's all part of the fun. :)

cashman

Banned
I can't believe Jays fans are so Buttmad over this. The brawl was much better than the shitty shoving matches that we usually get.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Somebody had to do it

CiiCV37UgAA2YCS.jpg

Congrats on the regular series Blue Jays-Rangers championship Jays fans!!! Can't wait for next year when they hand out commerative T shirts again.

LMAO

BURNED.

I can't believe Jays fans are so Buttmad over this. The brawl was much better than the shitty shoving matches that we usually get.

I think most jays fans understand that Bautista is a incredible asshole, but he is our asshole. I'm more mad at the Jays lack of consistency thus far this season. Joey getting hit in the mouth isn't really upsetting to me.

mdubs

Banned
Baseball should make fighting allowed (but with the instigator rule) so that this stuff can get settled cleanly. Then they can sit out an inning or whatever and then come back in, saves the bullpens from running in and everyone dancing around and stuff

Hahaha.

I guess the series after didn't matter?

considering you were the one gleefully painting Jays fans with a wide brush after we got eliminated in the ALCS by KC (When we were fairly respectful afterward, it was you being the sore winner for whatever reason) I'm not surprised you'd come in for a few licks too.

None of this would've happened if people weren't a bunch of babies over a batflip.

If Jose wasn't drilled, none of this shit would've happened.

cashman

Banned
None of this would've happened if people weren't a bunch of babies over a batflip.

If Jose wasn't drilled, none of this shit would've happened.

It was the 8th inning in a 1 run game. Bush wasn't even on the team last year. He's not trying to put the winning run on for Encarnacion.

devilhawk

considering you were the one gleefully painting Jays fans with a wide brush after we got eliminated in the ALCS by KC (When we were fairly respectful afterward, it was you being the sore winner for whatever reason) I'm not surprised you'd come in for a few licks too.
We can't all be as classy as Joey Bats
101615_tor_bautista_fakes_out_fans_med_xha4k47t.gif

We need a new closer. Can't believe Casilla was so angry about being pulled from the game a few days ago when he can't get through an inning without allowing a few baserunners.

I like Joey Bats. I also like seeing Joey Bats get clocked in the face. One of the more solid baseball punches I've seen.

Odor is going to ride the pine for nine, as they say. Multiple games. Well worth it.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Roogie gonna get free beers for life now?

Top Bottom