• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Lol, I went to check out the final boxscore from the Rome Braves game and they're headed into the 18th inning.

Slime

Banned
Lol, Bautista. I can't blame him for being pissed after being deliberately pelted in the ribs by a sociopath, but he got clocked good by Odor.

c96dfa633e.png

But seriously baseball needs a third-man in rule so you don't get all the nonsense with them hopping around and such, let them settle it in a fight cleanly instead of all the scrum silliness

Ignorant Texans

Typical America/Texas. Not the brightest.

Stay salty Rangers fans!

The salt is real.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Mike Wilner ‏@Wilnerness590

Bautista: "I slid hard into 2B. I could have injured him, I chose not to..didn't appreciate being hit."

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Well, the Rome Braves got a run in the top of the 18th, but then gave up a run to tie it again on a HBP, walk, wild pitch, and a fielder's choice. They're going to the 19th inning now.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Matt Cain with a no decision after 7 strong innings, 1 earned run, and just 1 run in support?

CORRAN BREAK OUT THE MEMES!

I find the punch hilarious and deserving (for the slide, not the post season murder) but throwing at him is fucking psychotic. Odor should get a more than a fine for that.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Well, the Rome Braves got a run in the top of the 18th, but then gave up a run to tie it again on a HBP, walk, wild pitch, and a fielder's choice. They're going to the 19th inning now.
5 runs in the top half. Game over.

Top Bottom