• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

kris.

Banned
no way we're playing today, but tomorrow should be interesting. i guess kenny is injured too with a sprained finger or something.

Malo

Banned
Jordan-Cry-Birdman.jpg
Birdman will be back better than ever.

zulux21

I seriously wonder how long it'll take for people to admit the guy can hit. The city loves him, but no media guys are willing to give the guy an iota of credit.

I have two words for you.

Dan
Uggla

he has a far longer history of not being able to hit, than he does of being able to hit. when he sustains a good average for a season they likely will talk, but you can't take anything away aside from he is really hot right now.

that being said I believe he can hit and will likely be a .280-.300 hitter, but I can't blame the media for not jumping on the he is an amazing hitter train after bashing him for being a .220 hitter.

zroid

Banned
Oof I just saw the news about Moose. Sorry Royals-Age. :(

I'll never forget that time he robbed Donaldson of a likely double in the ALCS, on what was apparently one of his hardest hit balls of the season. I think it was in a really high leverage situation too.

RIP, Moose. He died fielding a difficult fly ball and managed to murder Gordon in the process. The whole thing was so bizarre and completely unnecessary.

Damn it, Moose. :(

Didn't realize the Jays played this afternoon. I thought it was an evening game. Glad they won, though. Now they're closer to their .500 haunt.

Top Bottom