• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Chris R

Wow, Mariners fucking destroyed tonight. Heard it was 7-1 on the radio before I was cut off due to bar trivia.

Now to put in one more day at work before flying down for 5 games in 5 days. Sucks the weather is going to be shit but whatever, just hoping to see the Mariners win 3 of 5.

BigAT

He's learned to commune with animals.

CjYt4dgXAAExbJx.jpg

I'm glad I got MLB.TV for free through T-Mobile this year, because it's been running like shit all season.

I finally got it to work for me at work and so I watched the Phils Tigers game yesterday and it was stuttering like crazy and the resolution would drop constantly.

JDeluis

Julio Urias will start Friday against the Mets.

I still think they should have waited or at least let him start off in the bullpen first.

JaMarco

Look at what the Phillies got for Giles.

They'd be stupid not to trade Miller if they get a deal like that or better.

And yeah, I'm hopeful we can parlay Harvey into some assets from the Sox. The Mookie dream is dead (probably) but Devers would be sweet.
What was the Mookie dream?

Meier

Excited about Julio but a little nervous that his debut is against a tough team like the Mets. Would have been nice to not throw him right into the deep end.

Pirates broadcast lighting up LaRussa for going into the Pirates broadcast booth. Wow.

Waiting for LaRussa to go back into that Pirates booth and slug the guy. Or call down to the dugout to get a pitcher to fire heat into the booth.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
^I use the same. Just a heads up, whatever device you use unlocator on, Netflix won't work. At least it doesn't for me.

BFIB

Pirates broadcast lighting up LaRussa for going into the Pirates broadcast booth. Wow.

Waiting for LaRussa to go back into that Pirates booth and slug the guy. Or call down to the dugout to get a pitcher to fire heat into the booth.

Isn't it kind of an unwritten rule to walk into the broadcasters booth without notice?

zulux21

White Sox fans, it's been a while since you were our enemy last...

CjaMBbuW0AAy60V.jpg:large

like 5 days :p

also, sorry to hear about mouse he is a fun player to watch.

can't say I am unhappy to see gordon and mouse out of the line up against the white sox though.

still hoping the white sox free fall stops and they don't fall out of first place, and start winning again.

can't think of a better team to break their freefall against than KC, a team who historically kicks the crap out of them. If there is any way to start a hot streak it's beating up the team that always beats you up.

kris.

Banned
moose out for the season hahahahahahaha fuck life

kinda excited to see what brett eibner can do, though. dude's been tearing it up in the minors this season so far.

Top Bottom