• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

billeh

Strop is very inconsistent. Never know which guy you are going to get. Rondon and Warren are the only guys I would trust in a 1-run game during the playoffs. Grimm is even more inconsistent than Strop even if he did great today for example.

If Andrew Miller is available at the deadline they have to go all in to try to get him.

"Inconsistent"

http://www.fangraphs.com/statsd.aspx?playerid=4070&position=P

Oh, Grimm too: http://www.fangraphs.com/statsd.aspx?playerid=11720&position=P

Strop is very inconsistent. Never know which guy you are going to get. Rondon and Warren are the only guys I would trust in a 1-run game during the playoffs. Grimm is even more inconsistent than Strop even if he did great today for example.

If Andrew Miller is available at the deadline they have to go all in to try to get him.
Grimm is a proven guy, he proved himself in the playoffs and has been good for the past few years. I like Cahill a lot too, he's been consistent as well and was good in the playoffs as well. Only guy who I don't trust right now would be Richard. Cubs bullpen could use another good lefty ( I do like the Andrew Miller idea). Besides that I'll take the dudes we got + Carl Edwards when he gets the callup.
Cubs statistically were I believe like a top 5 bullpen last year and are returning most of those guys.

cashman

Banned
Always great to take a series from the Angels

giphy.gif

Malo

Banned

Baez for Miller.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'm glad I got MLB.TV for free through T-Mobile this year, because it's been running like shit all season.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Overwatch is owning my soul.

Two wins in a row after a four game losing streak. Feels good. Gotta get that sweep.

FaST3Q4.gif

Mortemis

Banned
Nice to see our offense show up for more than a few innings. Hope we didn't waste all our runs for the week today. Probably, with Felix pitching next. :(

zulux21

AL central May 9th
AL central Today

leads vanish so quickly when you play like crap and everyone else plays above .500 :p

oh well, season is far from over, though it's gonna suck to be a back a bit after KC takes 3 of 4.

maybe a miracle will happen and the white sox will finally click again.
I mean despite the crap record in that span their run differential isn't horrible as they have lost most of the games by 1-2 runs.
on may 9th they had scored 38 more runs than they gave up
today it's only down to 25 more runs scored than given up despite going 4-11.

Top Bottom