• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

zulux21

I hate them so much >.<:

edit: come on here's hoping davis has minor food poisoning, is hiding it, and the white sox get to him as I doubt they can get to him if he is on his game >.<:

zulux21

well at least the tying run is at bat now.

the ump has been pretty irregular for the last few innings though, helping the royals (about 4 balls that were strikes called balls) and hurting the white sox (none that were strikes called balls and 2 that were balls called strikes). either way they are close and they need to hit them.

edit: at least e ut the ball into play.

come on garcia you are due for a home run.

zulux21

welp.

white sox continue to suck it up :/

I'm starting to really miss last season.
at least last season at this point I didn't have hope so I wasn't suffering from soul crushing despair from watching a team play like shit :/

APeKb3T.gif

Mortemis

Banned
Felix is definitely hurt. They can't hide it forever.

Definitely something wrong. Injured or not, Felix will have to adjust to having a lot softer stuff. His pitches seem to break more while going slower, but his command is shot. How he adjusts in the next months/year and if he can get some solid command will probably decide where his career will go from here. I'm hopeful, but I'm usually the optimistic type.

I said that last series and look what happened. :)

Say it again for good measure!

Chris R

Felix is definitely hurt. They can't hide it forever.

I said that last series and look what happened. :)
Here is hoping we win the next 4 I'm at :(

At least I was able to sit next to a twins family from Seattle, first time they've seen their team win lol :( Fireworks were awesome too, can't so summer Fireworks in Alaska it doesn't get dark enough

rekameohs

Banned
Maybe another shitty year will finally get them to pick a competent GM and staff. Oh, who am I kidding, Ken Kendrick's been the root of the problem this whole time and he's going nowhere.

clemenx

Banned
Eh. I thought this was the first game where Felix's stuff looked kinda OK. He had been getting lucky in previous outings. And now the freaking Twins take advantage of a bad inning. Funny how baseball works.

BigAT

Is there a good solution that I'm missing for streaming Yankee games to my phone? I'm in-market so MLB.tv is out. I have a cable subscription and YES, but as far as I can tell they don't offer any sort of streaming option for games.

I just want to be able to enjoy the weather while still being able to catch the game in some form.

sangreal

Is there a good solution that I'm missing for streaming Yankee games to my phone? I'm in-market so MLB.tv is out. I have a cable subscription and YES, but as far as I can tell they don't offer any sort of streaming option for games.

I just want to be able to enjoy the weather while still being able to catch the game in some form.

fox sports go

but today's game is on wpix so it wont be on there

Top Bottom