• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

BOOYEAH! Jays win!

I watched the first part, then remembered I had to finish The Revenant because it's due back today. That ended in the 8th, and I'd been checking the score. They were down 8-4, then I saw it was 8-8, turned the movie off and watched the rest.

Thought that was a loss for sure.

Chuck

Still without luck
I really can't stand the Orioles refusal to give up on Ubaldo. You already made a colossal fuck up paying him 50 million dollar, stop continuing to fuck it up by throwing away wins.

zulux21

I really can't stand the Orioles refusal to give up on Ubaldo. You already made a colossal fuck up paying him 50 million dollar, stop continuing to fuck it up by throwing away wins.

here's hoping they can somehow come back.

here's hoping the white sox don't give up this game in the bottom of the 9th by bringing in the closer in a non save situation >.<;

that's the way.. walk in a run :/

edit: F*(#*$()$*#()$*#()*$
just stop KC, let the white sox win for once ><

zulux21

just end this.

DuPEdn2.png

zulux21

Man what happened to Dave Robertson?

He was such a dominant closer two years ago.

he has been dominate this year too.

closer in non save situation :/

final graph btw.

also a huge part of me isn't gonna feel bad at all if you guys lose slavy for the season now :/
a small part still will as it sucks to lose a player on a stupid way like that.
but I am rather upset right now :/

zulux21

Great win, but a bit tempered for me because of how bad that looked for Salvy.

watching it like 20 times...
it does look like if there is any serious injury it's more likely a broken thigh bone then a knee thing.

his leg was mostly up in the air and all the contact was above the knee.

most likely it will just be a serious bruise and maybe a 15 day trip.

also congrats on the victory KCgaf tomorrow and the sweep.
Chris sale is going to be awful tomorrow as he is going to try to hard to make up for today and just get lit up :/
if he is hitting 95-97 in the first inning just sit back and laugh about how sale won't last 4 innings.

Top Bottom