• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Line_HTX

Should've done that earlier with the obvious double play.

Don't let the Addidas get to your head. Watt should give him a good talking to.

bebop242

The whole reason I'm watching this game is Castro. Good job! Glad he was the odd man out in Chicago, but I hope for the best for him in NY.

BigAT

DID CASTRO JUST EARN HIS PINSTRIPES?

UxDO48E.gif

nillah

Banned
How TF does Tampa have an indoor stadium and some of these northern teams... Talking about pitching with frozen fingers

Tanaka serving that heat. A little damage, but still good. Would be nice to get 1 or 2 more off of Keuchel before the 6th or 7th when he could first plausibly come out.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
MLB.TV's current web player is such trash. If I try to full screen it, it just moves the picture into the corner of the screen instead of actually stretching it to fit the whole screen, and if I mute it, it keeps playing sound.

This is basic stuff guys.

Hanley looks like shit.

MLB.TV's current web player is such trash. If I try to full screen it, it just moves the picture into the corner of the screen instead of actually stretching it to fit the whole screen, and if I mute it, it keeps playing sound.

This is basic stuff guys.

And yet they are making it so we can ONLY use it after May 1st.

Yep.

Top Bottom