• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Saunders you suck, couldn't even get your fourth home run SMH

Not use to good giants in June.
I could get used to it. :)
jJvTyzM.gif

Malo

Banned
The twins are legit horrible.

Mike Axisa

The Yankees are 82-28 against the Twins since 2002, including playoffs. Four of the 28 losses were to peak Johan.

Somos papa.

MLB, slide way wide of base and never touch it, ok. Side before the bag, slide at the bag and touch the bag, auto double play. Unlikely it would have mattered but come on this year has been a joke.

RBH

New renderings for the 16-story Omni Hotel at The Battery Atlanta beside the Atlanta Braves’ SunTrust Park show a pool situated above the outfield (somewhere between right and center field), making it seemingly possible to watch the game while swimming laps.

Atlanta firm C+TC Design Studio recently put the new renderings up on their website.

An anchor component of the soon-to-open ballpark, the Omni Hotel at the Battery Atlanta includes 264 units, top-floor suites with terraces overlooking the game, and a 5,250 square-foot ballroom.
http://atlanta.curbed.com/2016/6/17/11962914/renderings-omni-hotel-braves-suntrust-park

omni_2.0.0.jpg

omni_1.0.jpg

omni_3.0.jpg

omni_4.0.jpg

omni_5.0.jpg

Caja 117

Off topic, does anyone here owns MLB the show? I have a problem with the game and I guess the PS4, that for some reason I get sttutering when I launch the game, is frustrating to play the game as you need precision for batting and pitching, I found this on internet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZzxmzFTKYc

It doesn't really work with me, anyone else has this problem? sorry for the OT

Top Bottom