• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
WOOOO

7 WINS IN A ROW

FaST3Q4.gif

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Bum sucks but it's the Giants so some random pitcher will lead them to the promised land. Because it's the Giants.

"Our new Constitution is now established, and has an appearance that promises permanency; but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, Giants winning and Kershaw choking in the playoffs."

-Benny Franklin

styl3s

Quick question for anyone who does MLB.TV, have you ever done the monthly plan? If so are you billed on the 1st of every month or 30 days from the date you signed up? Like, if i sign up today will i be billed again in 5 days? I wanna try it out for a month before committing to $100 year subs.

"Our new Constitution is now established, and has an appearance that promises permanency; but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, Giants winning and Boston choking in the playoffs."

-Benny Franklin

Fixed
I can see Eli Manning getting another ring soon.

gamz

Cubs are playing like crap but still have a 10 game lead.

We need the AS Break badly.

Which won't be much of a break with the entire infield playing. lol

Eh. Every team slumps and Cards and Pit aren't doing anything to cap on it.

We just need guys to get healthy. We are really missing Fowler at the top of the order.

Between staring kid and the absolutely beautiful jerseys in the Cards-Mariners game, fantastic baseball day yesterday.

Would be more than okay with both of those teams wearing those unis much more often. The Cards blues are still awesome.

rando14

Between staring kid and the absolutely beautiful jerseys in the Cards-Mariners game, fantastic baseball day yesterday.

Would be more than okay with both of those teams wearing those unis much more often. The Cards blues are still awesome.

Yeah those jerseys are so sick, loved seeing them!!

Top Bottom