• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Quick question for anyone who does MLB.TV, have you ever done the monthly plan? If so are you billed on the 1st of every month or 30 days from the date you signed up? Like, if i sign up today will i be billed again in 5 days? I wanna try it out for a month before committing to $100 year subs.

Pretty sure it's a month from the day you purchase.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Dan Kolko ‏@masnKolko

Stephen Strasburg has been placed on the DL with an upper back strain, retroactive to 6/16. Nats will announce a corresponding move tomorrow

Dan Kolko ‏@masnKolko

Stephen Strasburg has been placed on the DL with an upper back strain, retroactive to 6/16. Nats will announce a corresponding move tomorrow

Mark Zuckerman ‏@MarkZuckerman 7m7 minutes ago
Because you're wondering ... Lucas Giolito last pitched for Harrisburg on Wednesday. Next scheduled start would be Monday or Tuesday.

Parch

It won't be a slugfest against Sale today.
Yesterday's game was bizarre. When was the last time a team had seven homeruns but lost the game?

who is this Duffey pitcher?

Twins pitching prospect (might have actually crossed the threshold so he's not a prospect). He had a very good streak of good starts at the end of last year, started off this season well, until his streak of shitiness leading into this start. He's probably better than his ERA suggests. If he's got his great curve going, he's very difficult to hit.

Oh, and hi guys. I lurk in this thread a lot. Twins fan though, so not much to say about this terrible season.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
It won't be a slugfest against Sale today.
Yesterday's game was bizarre. When was the last time a team had seven homeruns but lost the game?

I think I saw a stat on twitter yesterday saying the historical record for such games was 81-3 before that game.

Choomp

Banned
Bud Norris doing his best Bart impression getting ahead of like every count and using lots of fastballs, some with break. Well done on his part

Choomp

Banned
Well, whatever, I guess it was just giving up anyway if you're putting in Verrett. Mets are actually gonna have to not play like shit when they're playing real teams this next week or two though

This game...
jJvTyzM.gif

harSon

Banned
It'll be interesting to see Kuhl's first start. Too bad it's against Kershaw. Give me a good end to this godawful weekend Kuhl.....

Top Bottom