• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

when is the next cardinals player going to drive drunk and kill himself? hopefully he doesn't take an innocent teenager with him this time.

I mean, hopefully never.

Why would you ever respond to a dumb joke about Arrieta taking steroids by talking about a tragic event like a drunk driving accident?

you can't question another teams morals when your organization is known for drunk driving (and then commemorating it).

Holy shit, you should've stopped while you were ahead.

I was never questioning the Cubs' morals. I was making a dumb joke (that's a pretty common one at that!) about how Jake Arrieta has been not great recently because he ran out of steroids. Which he doesn't use, but some people have said he does because they don't understand how a pitcher like Arrieta can change his career around.

Zero reason to bring up a tragedy like what happened to Taveras and his girlfriend in response to that.

BFIB

when is the next cardinals player going to drive drunk and kill himself? hopefully he doesn't take an innocent teenager with him this time.
Your my favorite MLB Gaffer. You're doing a better job shedding good light on the BFIB than me and I've been here since '09.

Darryl Kile, got any opinions on that?

BumRush

Thor doesn't have it but this team is so fucking painful to watch defensively. Granderson should have caught a fly ball this inning that he just let fall and loney broke towards home on a grounder 5 feet to his right.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
For the love of god, keep Rene paired up with Thor. Watching Travis' shitty throws is terrible to my eyes.

Are you a Cleveland fan? You might be the only one to have posted here this season.

Yup. I've posted in here years past, I changed my user name from TheBatman.

Although yeah, I may be the only one :(

We can't have played the Braves more than a Dozen times since 95 anyway, which is why I pose the question. lol

BFIB

We can't have played the Braves more than a Dozen times since 95 anyway, which is why I pose the question. lol
Since my Cards are busted, I've been following the Indians. Makes sense since Mo took all your dead weight. :)

Have room on your bandwagon?

Since my Cards are busted, I've been following the Indians. Makes sense since Mo took all your dead weight. :)

Lucky for you, my girlfriend lives an hour away from St. Louis and she's jumped on the Indians bandwagon too, so, why the hell not!

Cleveland's on a hot streak since the NBA Finals win. This town would explode if the Indians won it all too.

Oh, and sorry about the Rams, we understand that pain too. =/

dreamgiver032

Neo Member

Tribe fan here too! Although, I mostly post about the Chiefs in the NFL thread. That's going to have to change...

Yeah, another!

As soon as some of this honeymoon of the Cavs winning it all ends, I'll most likely change my Avatar to something Tribe related, so yeah.

dreamgiver032

Neo Member

We'd gladly take you into the Chiefs Kingdom this fall, if so desired... always looking for new recruits from the ruins made by those dirty Rams!

Top Bottom