• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Welp, Indians and Braves worked together to kill an Umpire.

We'd gladly take you into the Chiefs Kingdom this fall, if so desired... always looking for new recruits from the ruins made by those dirty Rams!

I mentioned to him my girlfriend lives near St. Louis, she likes the Chiefs, so when I go visit her we're gonna try to catch a Chiefs game. Arrowhead is supposed to be nuts I hear. :)

dreamgiver032

Neo Member
Welp, Indians and Braves worked together to kill an Umpire.

I mentioned to him my girlfriend lives near St. Louis, she likes the Chiefs, so when I go visit her we're gonna try to catch a Chiefs game. Arrowhead is supposed to be nuts I hear. :)

Indians and potential Chiefs fan... You're alright!

BFIB

This Bryant kid is good at baseball.

Cards are losing 6-2. I'm stuck in a car overnight. Everything is fine.

Esque7

Yup. I've posted in here years past, I changed my user name from TheBatman.

Although yeah, I may be the only one :(

We can't have played the Braves more than a Dozen times since 95 anyway, which is why I pose the question. lol

Tribe fan here too! Although, I mostly post about the Chiefs in the NFL thread. That's going to have to change...
Indians fan here to! This is my first post in here though, I'll try to start following the thread now. If the Indians get CLE another win this city will implode, but the season is too early to make any such judgements. Except for the Twins, they aren't going anywhere.

BFIB

Indians fan here to! This is my first post in here though, I'll try to start following the thread now. If the Indians get CLE another win this city will implode, but the season is too early to make any such judgements. Except for the Twins, they aren't going anywhere.
Lambtron is not going to like this.

kris.

Banned
danny duffy's been balling the fuck out the last few weeks and i love it. thank yost at least one of our pitchers is consistently stepping up with quality-ass starts.

Loco4Coco

Syndergaard and Matz both dealing with bone spurs.

Might as well let them get the surgery now and retry when the team is fully healthy, because if they continue to pitch it might lead to more injuries.

Welcome! We're doing great, but the god damn Royals keep winning too. Would have liked to have seen a bigger Division league when you win 10 games.

BELIEVELAND!

:)

Who are these fucking guys?

I knew I should have never changed my user name :(

Anyway, get used to us :p

Esque7

Welcome! We're doing great, but the god damn Royals keep winning too. Would have liked to have seen a bigger Division league when you win 10 games.
Thanks! The Indians are truly the only sports team I give a damn about so a championship would bring me to tears. But yea, our division is just too close for comfort though the team's performance is giving me hope.

BFIB

Thanks! The Indians are truly the only sports team I give a damn about so a championship would bring me to tears. But yea, our division is just too close for comfort though the team's performance is giving me hope.
Onto more important matters.

Ketchup or mustard?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
whew... close

FaST3Q4.gif

Malo

Banned
Well they should definitely trade chapman, they have to. But betances can still be a closer that would be cheap. And I guess Miller should be traded. But Yankee front office being what they are will think about ticket sales first.
Gotta lose as much games as possible before the trade deadline. It's the only way ownership will approve us selling.

Top Bottom