• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
AL All-stars:

Perez - C
Hosmer - 1B
Altuve - 2B
Bogaerts - SS
Machado - 3B

Announced so far.

Edit -

Trout - OF
Brady Jr - OF
Betts - OF
Ortiz - DH

Dickey having a great start. My wife said that there was talk of him not getting on well w the rest of the Jays. Anyone have anything on that?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
MLB ‏@MLB

NL arms: Jake, Bumgarner, Cueto, Familia, Jose, Jansen, Lester, Kersh, Melancon, Ramos, Rodney, Stras, Thor, Teheran

NL reserves: C: Lucroy, Ramos INF: Arenado, Carp, Goldy, Murphy, Myers, Seager OF: Duvall, CarGo, Herrera, Ozuna

Thor! Familia is well deserved!

Terry Collins did a pretty bad job picking the NL roster :lol

edit: I guess he was sort of handicapped having to pick someone from teams like the Braves, Reds, and Phillies, but still

BumRush

i'll be abstaining from Citi Field while José Jistrióntics is on the Mets roster. Thankfully he'll be gone by mid August.

What he did was awful. But I'd be willing to bet a percentage of athletes are awful people, we just don't hear about it. I try not to base my sports decisions on how players act outside of the field (court, etc) but I completely understand your way of thinking.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
AL reserves:

C: Vogt, Wieters
INF: Miggy, Cano, Donaldson, Lindor, Nunez
OF: Beltran, Desmond, Trumbo
DH: Edwin

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
MLB ‏@MLB

AL arms: Betances, Brach, Britton, Colome, Davis, Estrada, Hamels, Harris, Herrera, Kimbrel, Miller, Salazar, Sale, Wright

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
MLB ‏@MLB

AL #FinalVote candidates:
Kinsler, DET
Longo, TB
Pedroia, BOS
Saunders, TOR
Springer, HOU

NL candidates:

Brandon Belt
Ryan Braun
Jake Lamb
Starling Marte
Trevor Story

kris.

Banned
chris young has absolutely no business starting anymore and it's fucking depressing that we have no one worth a shit to replace him

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Better than the NL starting SS.

If HR is the only stat that mattered

6P8Awao.png

Should be Seager and Crawford :/

jbug617

Banned
Players picks. They disagreed with the fans on all the NL starters. AL there is only 1 disagreement.
The players agreed with the fans on zero starting All Star spots. Players' picks: Paul Goldschmidt, Daniel Murphy, Corey Seager, Nolan Arenado, Wilson Ramos, Marcell Ozuna, Carlos Gonzalez & (yes) Adam Duvall.

Only position in the AL the players disagreed on was first base, picking Miguel Cabrera over Eric Hosmer. All precincts have reported!

Better than the NL starting SS.

Russell is better than Story. They're probably the same offensively, but Russell is considerably better than him defensively.

I'd put Danny Espinosa and Aledmys Diaz (as well as Seager and Crawford) above both of them. Maybe Zach Cozart too.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Russell is better than Story. They're probably the same offensively, but Russell is considerably better than him defensively.

I'd put Danny Espinosa and Aledmys Diaz (as well as Seager and Crawford) above both of them. Maybe Zach Cozart too.

Russell doesn't deserved to be on the team period.

Top Bottom