• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

qiSUAbR.gif

zulux21

well given the white sox have gone 2-1 in the last few series, and in each of those series they were shut out once and won the other two, can't say I am surprised they were shut out today. just need to win tomorrow and then sweep the braves. that will make me happy going into the all star break.

Choomp

Banned
Nice win tonight. Chen looked sharp and Stanton literally won us this game by himself. All 5 runs driven in and a nice defensive play in the 7th.

Edit:: Also Dexter Fowler starting over Ozuna is a joke.

Dexter Fowler starting is a joke but Ozuna? Ehhh man he's having a good year and all but idk

harSon

Banned
GLASNOW FINALLY CALLED UP FOR THE PIRATES

Glasnow_Curve_3.0.gif

rejoice.png

Our freaking AAA rotation (Taillon, Glasnow, Brault, Kuhl) is potentially better than our MLB lineup - outside of Cole.

imBask

Banned
GLASNOW FINALLY CALLED UP FOR THE PIRATES

Glasnow_Curve_3.0.gif

rejoice.png

Our freaking AAA rotation (Taillon, Glasnow, Brault, Kuhl) is potentially better than our MLB lineup - outside of Cole.

a 400px wide gif, taken from a shaky potato camera in a terrible angle, i'm definitely sold on that curveball

Choomp

Banned
This is why I wanted Gary to shush about Giancarlo being bad against the Mets this year. Close to adding him to the ultimate list of Met Killers/Annoyances

Also, doesn't really seem like Wilmer wants to be replaced

Olney says the Yankees are fielding offers on Chapman and Miller (George King mentioned that was the one reliever they weren't taking offers on before), and they're prepared to discuss Gardner, McCann, Beltran, Eovaldi, Pineda, and Nova.

They've already got an "aggressive" offer for Chapman + Miller from one exec.

Caja 117

Olney says the Yankees are fielding offers on Chapman and Miller (George King mentioned that was the one reliever they weren't taking offers on before), and they're prepared to discuss Gardner, McCann, Beltran, Eovaldi, Pineda, and Nova.

They've already got an "aggressive" offer for Chapman + Miller from one exec.

All of them gone before the season is over + hopefully getting a handful of good prospect in return sounds perfect.

Velcro Fly

I think with 3 innings against the Reds bullpen they should be able to scratch out a run to tie.

Then again there is absolutely no guarantee that the Cubs pen doesn't itself implode and give up like 5 in an inning

Top Bottom