• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Russell doesn't deserved to be on the team period.

Fan voting is always a joke, though

If for no other reason than the ballots are written up at the beginning of the season with no changes. Jhonny Peralta was the Cardinal's Shortstop on the ballot, but didn't play in a game until like a month ago

zulux21

looking I see chris sale is the only white sox all star.

I do wonder when the last time a team with only one AL star won the world series is.

Forgive my ignorance but why is there even a 'send Saunders' campaign in Toronto? Haven't the picks been . . . Picked? Why hasn't it been determined yet whether he's going or not?

So no one gives a shit about the A's or its lone All-Star, but Ryan Dull got absolutely jobbed this year. Sending Vogt is great and all, but he's only a 2 WAR projected player this year, but Ryan Dull has been nothing short of amazing. 197 ERA+, 0.73 WHIP, 9.5 K/9, 5.6K/BB and about double the WAR player Vogt is.

Shame.

Forgive my ignorance but why is there even a 'send Saunders' campaign in Toronto? Haven't the picks been . . . Picked? Why hasn't it been determined yet whether he's going or not?

There's a final fan vote for the last spots on each roster. Been this way for years now.

I still like fan voting. It's fun for the fans and if you like the Cubs are not they are so damn likable and good for the game.

I reject that the Cubs are good for the game. I also do not find any Cubs "adorable".

Jody Davis was, back in the 80s. But that was a long time ago.

wyb0z2S.gif

Nice win tonight. Chen looked sharp and Stanton literally won us this game by himself. All 5 runs driven in and a nice defensive play in the 7th.

Edit:: Also Dexter Fowler starting over Ozuna is a joke.

Nice win tonight. Chen looked sharp and Stanton literally won us this game by himself. All 5 runs driven in and a nice defensive play in the 7th.

Edit:: Also Dexter Fowler starting over Ozuna is a joke.
Well of course it is but it's a popularity contest. Of course Fowler is going to make it over a Marlins player.

Friggz

i cant wait for the red sox to reach out to the yankees because they need a closer. benintendi for miller will be fine.

Top Bottom