• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

No way Theo is going to give up a stud for two relievers.

We have more stud prospects than room for them. These aren't just any relievers either, we'd effectively shorten games to 6 or 7 innings. I can't think of a single minor leaguer I'd be hesitant to deal. We have a long window to win, but this is a golden opportunity to get a championship before we have to find new starting pitching.

gamz

We have more stud prospects than room for them. These aren't just any relievers either, we'd effectively shorten games to 6 or 7 innings. I can't think of a single minor leaguer I'd be hesitant to deal. We have a long window to win, but this is a golden opportunity to get a championship before we have to find new starting pitching.

Right, but yanks are going to want Kyle. They are not going to want Happ and/or Torres who are a couple of years away. Who knows and let's see how it plays out.

Cubs haven't scored off the Reds relievers in 8 innings? Is that right? That's fucking terrible.

Right, but yanks are going to want Kyle. They are not going to want Happ and/or Torres who are a couple of years away. Who knows and let's see how it plays out.

Cubs haven't scored off the Reds relievers in 8 innings? Is that right? That's fucking terrible.

If the Cubs could get Chapman and Miller for Schwarber they should absolutely do it. Dude is a 1B/DH. He's not going to be any better in the outfield after this injury, that's for sure.

Doubt he would actually get it done at this point tbh

Estrada to the DL. Sucks he is going to miss a chance to play in the All Star Game.

Saunders leading that finale vote though.

LJ11

Harvey to the DL.

He's been pitching hurt all year, feel bad for him, wasn't the same this year from day 1.

At least Jacob is better, still not spotting the FB like he was last year, man he was so fucking good last year. Love that dude when he's on his game.

Chuck

Still without luck
How come only some teams, such as the skanks or doyers, have the asshole music cue when an opposing batter strikes out?

Night game in L.A. Would be greater than this for the players. We're on a long homestand while O's have to go back home and face another L.A. team

I always thought that long day games, or really bad ones, are worse. Like I could be doing something better in the time that I'm wasting. At least with long night games there's a cut off point where I say fuck it and go to bed. And considering I'm on the west coast, that means generally 10:30.

Chuck

Still without luck
Finally over.

RwkwEjt.gif

Top Bottom