• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Cano is the GOAT.

LMAO. What kind of manager leaves this pitcher in for all this? He should have been out three batters ago. Five straight hits!

_woLf

This kind of performance makes it even more annoying that felix of all people is who prevented the mariners from being 3-0

zulux21

Welp, that was a very Giants-esque loss.

Sweeping the Doyers next would make up for it though!

I think you mean getting swept by the dodgers because the even year curse is over :p

This kind of performance makes it even more annoying that felix of all people is who prevented the mariners from being 3-0

a guy who pitched 6 innings and gave up 1 earned run (3 unearned runs and only 6 base runners total) did not prevent any team from winning.
that is strictly on an offense not doing it's job because that is a solid start by a pitcher.

jbug617

Banned
I found the Red Sox waifu.
Via Twitter
CfYksTIUYAAWV0k.jpg

Lunar FC

18 of the 20 runs the Rockies have scored this season have come from homers.

Edit: Story's fielding has been a little shakey today doe.

Donaldson day to day with a calf strain?

Guys, please post if you're okay.

"It was one of those situations where, one, I didn't feel like I was able to play defense the way I wanted to," Donaldson said. "Two, if I had to try and run or something, it was pretty difficult. But we don't think it's too serious, and hopefully I'll be back for our next game."

hopefully I'll be back for our next game

hopefully I'll be back

hopefully

In the most Marlins thing ever, Jose has 9K (8 swinging) through 4IP while only giving up one homer and is still losing.

He'll be in pinstripes within a year.

Gorman Thomas put up a 3.4 WAR season hitting .239 with 38 HR in 1980.

Adam Dunn had a 2.0 WAR hitting .204 with 41 HR in 2012.

And then there's Dave Kingman. 1975 and 1976 put up 1.7 and 2.6.

I'd take one of those cats on my team anyday.

Gorman Thomas put up a 3.4 WAR season hitting .239 with 38 HR in 1980.

Adam Dunn had a 2.0 WAR hitting .204 with 41 HR in 2012.

And then there's Dave Kingman. 1975 and 1976 put up 1.7 and 2.6.

I'd take one of those cats on my team anyday.

And I mean it's not like they can't offset his low OBP with the 9 billion other ridiculous hitters on that team.

As always it'll be the pitching that decides if they manage to sneak into the playoffs or not (they won't because it'll suck).

Top Bottom