• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
How do people watch Blue Jays games with that scoreboard on the outfield wall causing seizures whenever they show replays of plays out there. Jesus.

edit
7ZBjB08.png

haha

You guys weren't kidding about this MLB.TV player. Damn thing was running smoothly for a bit and now it's shitting itself. Can't hold a connection to save its life.

Lkr

That Sox/Jays game is insane lol

Angels already down 1. Why the fuck is there no mosaic view or split screen on apple tv :(

Lkr

MLB app on apple TV? You can add a second game and watch side by side.

is that on the new ATV? I have a third gen, which might be why im lacking that feature. i would use my xbox one which probably has these features in the app if it was as quiet as the ATV lol

@ciaossu its the free game of the day so you can watch regardless

Pepiope

is that on the new ATV? I have a third gen, which might be why im lacking that feature. i would use my xbox one which probably has these features in the app if it was as quiet as the ATV lol
Ah, yeah not sure if you can do it on 3rd gen ATV, but if it did work, you'd just scroll to the side and the option to add a 2nd game will be there

Lkr

Well damn. Thanks for the heads up.

Donaldson hit a grand slam earlier too?? Wow

yep haha crazy game i'm glad i happened to put it on

Ah, yeah not sure if you can do it on 3rd gen ATV, but if it did work, you'd just scroll to the side and the option to add a 2nd game will be there

good to know that the new apple tv has this feature. i just looked up the mlb app for it and it looks beautiful, makes me want to upgrade mine at some point lol

Top Bottom