• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Beckx

Cutch!

CfkUQIFUAAAEn03.jpg

spyder_ur

I'm not really sure how you can take Brock Holt out of the lineup.

I wish Eduardo Rodriguez was healthy. This rotation might be a disaster.

nillapuddin

Fucking Hoover. And we only got 10 strikeouts. Fuck my fucking life.

All of his warm up pitches were high and unfortunately I called it in my he head.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Chris Ellis wasn't really on my radar tbh, but he had a great debut today, going 6ip with no walks (big for him) and 8ks.

Kingbrave

I know it's early in the season and I have hope for the future but right now I really hate baseball aaaand I really hate everyone here.

:(

lol

Is it just me or has MLB.tv in a regular ol' web browser been terrible lately? On my phone/PS4 it is great, and the video stutters like crazy in both chrome and firefox.

ampere

Nice

Hope we see a lot more Kimbrel saves

Is it just me or has MLB.tv in a regular ol' web browser been terrible lately? On my phone/PS4 it is great, and the video stutters like crazy in both chrome and firefox.

It was pretty bad for me on Chrome tonight. Lots of stuttering

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I haven't seen shit from anyone outside of Homser's first game that looks like they're defending champs.

If Morales sinks one more fucking inning im going to rip my goddam refrigerator door off its hinges.

Nice

Hope we see a lot more Kimbrel saves

It was pretty bad for me on Chrome tonight. Lots of stuttering

Good to know it wasn't just me.

Also, I hate the Sox but man do I love watching Kimbrel pitch. Everything the dude has thrown since he came up with Atlanta has been filth. Not looking forward to him saving games against my Yankees.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Im still not giving credit to Infante. He just does what he always does and luckily for him the bases were in his favor.

#salt

Top Bottom