• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
CfzV4ghWwAAWLfh.jpg

:/

Keep up that kind of optimism and loyalty and I'll revoke that Boulevard

I mean, it's hard to hate a dude who couldn't feel the fingers in his pitching hand three years ago, and needed a rib removed to fix it.

Something to be said about a 6'10" dude throwing mid-80s meatballs over the plate.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
heh grilli warming up in the top of the 6th. So much for the closers job. Good, he has looked like shit this year.

Beckx

Has an American League team ever chosen to forego having a DH (since the rule was put in place) and just have the pitcher hit?

Fighters are about to do that with Otani, because he is a monster.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Has an American League team ever chosen to forego having a DH (since the rule was put in place) and just have the pitcher hit?

I believe so, but I can't remember. I think something happened to the Rays one year where the pitcher had to bat.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently

not that I know of. I know if you pitch hit for a dh you have to use the pitcher going forward, bit have never seen a team start a game with the pitcher batting.

But I have mostly watched NL games most of my life.

Top Bottom