• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Good on you Orioles. Dodgers are off today so I can catch up on other games. Series with the D-backs tomorrow. Let's see if Grienke chokes more.

Can we fucking shut out those singles bitches Royals yet?

I predict a very inviting and friendly atmosphere in Minute Maid Park.

XvZSyou.png

Chris R

So during my lunch break today I tried to rank parks by age. For some reason the east and west parks were easy and the central parks were a shitshow (outside of the easy ones like Target Field and Wrigley)

Also, the view from inside the Marlins stadium isn't terrible, but I've yet to see a good shot of it from TV angles. Ditch the radioactive green and the stupid home run thing and you got a good looking park.

I haven't checked into the thread yet. Let it be known I'm a Cardinals fan just in case we don't suck this year.

The Cardinals have outscored their opponents 34 to 12 in their last three games. That's a lot of runs all tallied up.

Beckx

Wow.

Pirates put John Holdzkom on release waivers. At the start of last season he was seen as being the closer of the future.

Line_HTX

I haven't checked into the thread yet. Let it be known I'm a Cardinals fan just in case we don't suck this year.

The Cardinals have outscored their opponents 34 to 12 in their last three games. That's a lot of runs all tallied up.

The elements will DESTROY you!

Aren't Sporting KC in Kansas?

because who cares for MLS amirite

KCMO wasn't wanting to pay for their stadium... So KCK did.

It's a huge metro area... Kansas and Missouri side share a lot of things...

Kansas side ain't bad... it's just a lot of suburbs... and the fact that outside of them... and possibly the college towns in Kansas the rest of the state SUCKs.

There is a Kansas City, Kansas. It's mainly just a small suburb grouping. Missouri side is where it's at.

Good luck, Astros. I like your team a lot.

There is a Kansas City, Kansas. It's mainly just a small suburb grouping. Missouri side is where it's at.

Good luck, Astros. I like your team a lot.

Haha. Yeah I love the confusion between just the two to outsiders.

Then you tell them about North Kansas City... and how it is it's own city... that really isn't North of Kansas City.

I feel the memories, the hatred towards Kansas City all coming back to me.

Let it flow! So your defeat will be sweeter.

Top Bottom